Yellow babies

Diyandimitrov

I cut those clones from the bottom part of my plants. I ussualy cut them from the top and they are fine. I have some unusual yellowing and I'm not sure why its that. Can be because they are from the bottom part of my plants or i did something wrong? Thanks

IMG_20210530_110158_01.jpg

20210530_110129.jpg

20210530_105058_HDR.jpg

20210530_105045.jpg

Main difference is clones cut from low on the host will retain even node spacing while clones cut from up high will have staggered node spacing. I see a fair amount of leaf taco going on there too.

Were the host plants grown from seed or are these clones of clones? Im not thinking about genetic drift (because plants should not drift it’s a cutting of the mother) maybe fungus or disease picked up and spread during cloning process.

No I didn't cut them from seeded mother just a regular planyt cause my seeded mother are around 2 fits tall and I dont wanna cut them yet. You saying if I cut them from the bottom its a trash clone right ? Cause like I said its my first time doing that. Usually its all gree but not this time

No what I’m saying is it shouldn’t matter where you cut them from; clones cut from bottom usually keep even pairs of nodes which is easier for training, clones cut from up top generally speaking will have staggered node spacing since the top shows signs of sexual maturity first. But top or bottom cut clones should make no difference. Clone work needs to be done with sterile protocols on cleanliness.

I always cut my clones from the btm. They usually yellow btm first until roots then they push out new green shoots then I cut out the yellow leaves.

Clones will use up nutrients in the fan leaves while they grow roots. Its normal.

I dont take cuts from the top of the plant for obvious reasons. But they will grow roots faster since there's more growth regulators higher up in the plant.

Since the tissue culture for canabis progress for the last few years I learned the top of the plants its the healthier then anything else cause the new grow its a new cell's.that shoud mean the top part have way less dessises.i believe they use only tops for the tissue culture they cleaned anyway but I never see it with my eyes yet.

Back
Top Bottom