Yellow flowering

First off Im not completely sure I understand what your talking about. Are they just regular old male plants? or are they females with male parts? If they are just males then the answer is simple. Pull all males from your garden as soon as sex is determinded and before they get a chance to pollinate the females. Second option. If your plants are females with male parts then what you have here are a bunch of hermaphrodites. Hermaphrodites can be caused by several things. Light leaks usualy being the culprit. However it can also be that the strain you are working with is very unstable. Theres a few things you can do with hermies. Such as just pull the balls off everytime you notice new ones and try to salvage the plant. You could isolate a hermie and get it to pollinate itself and as a result you will get feminized seeds. Personally I just rip them up and throw them away.

SG

That would be a last ditch effort to reproduce. So the plant starts growing male sex organs to reproduce A-sexually. Hermaphrodite. Like I said my friend theres no cure for hermies. Genetics plays a key roll in this. If the strain your growing carries the hermie gene then there no stopping it fron turning hermie even at the last couple days of flowering.

Back
Top Bottom