Yellow leaves - is it calmag deficiency?

As i mentioned before ordering ferts with cannabis lables will get me into trouble .. unless there is ones thats not labled for cannabis.. any recommended brands to check out ?
You missed what I was saying. You already have the specialized fertilizers that are specifically made and blended for cannabis when it is already growing in the flowering stage. The Cha-Ching, Beastie Bloomz and Open Sesame are specifically made for flowering Cannabis and you were able to find them even though I know of no other use for those products in general flower or vegetable growing. The same company makes a line of basic liquid fertilizers that could be used for Cannabis or can be used for vegetables or flower gardens. Take a look at the three basic fertilizers from Fox Farms as a starting point.

I was avoiding recommending any specific line of fertilizers because I had no idea of exactly where you were living and just took a chance it was Germany but then you mentioned the Middle East country area. And if you can find highly specialized fertilizers like the 3 you mentioned you should be able to find the basic fertilizers from the same company.

Back
Top Bottom