Yellow spots on older leafs not new growth

xave420

hi there are a few spots that have yellow on the bottom part leaves anyone know what could fix this ?

plant is 3 weeks and 4 days old grown under 150 watt hps and 7000 lumens of 6500k cfls

here is a pic that was about 4 days ago

42061.jpg

Hey man we would love to help out but we need some info on what you have done up until now in your grow. there is a tutorial on how to ask for grow support at top of the page and it will get you started on getting some help. Just from looking at your pics the leaves look a little heat stressed at the top of the plant. I cant really see the spottting in this picture.:peace:

If it's just a few spots, I wouldn't worry about it. Watch to see if it spreads and starts affecting more than just a small spot or two on a leaf or two. Also note that the leaves will never recover and go back to the normal look once they are damaged.

Could also be water splashing on it when you water. Check that as well.

A better picture would definitely help, as well as taking gittergreens advice and read the thread on how to ask for grow support.

Nutrients, or stress at the time. But if 98% of the leaves are green its fine. Over watering is curled leaves and under is crispy

ok thanks guys the plant looks healthy i pruned off the few leaves that had a spot or 2 of yellow on it as it is in 12/12 for the fifth day now i see white pistils on one already i seen oval shaped starting on one that was a small one thank god and got rid of it last nite so im down to 3 plants waitin to see the sex of the remaining 2. i got a 150w hps and 4 cfls 2700k on it rite now. i plan on getting a 250w digital system that can use mh and hps soon for my next grow.

420112.jpg

42063.jpg

this one is a cola of the female that is showing white pistils now

Back
Top Bottom