Yellow tips

Virandell

Hi I have question guys on one plant some yellow tips appeard the rest have some aswell but just slightly, I am kinda surprised as I gave my plants only two times half dose of fish emulsion + I have 1tbsp of kelp meal + 30g of bat guano for 11L soil, soil been a light mix aswell. pH is correct and past 3 watering I been giving only water any idea what's wrong ?
And sorry for picture guys couldn't make better ones

IMG_20210409_112730.jpg

IMG_20210409_112725.jpg

IMG_20210409_112721.jpg

IMG_20210408_111405.jpg

Hi I have question guys on one plant some yellow tips appeard the rest have some aswell but just slightly, I am kinda surprised as I gave my plants only two times half dose of fish emulsion + I have 1tbsp of kelp meal + 30g of bat guano for 11L soil, soil been a light mix aswell. pH is correct and past 3 watering I been giving only water any idea what's wrong ?
And sorry for picture guys couldn't make better ones

IMG_20210409_112730.jpg

IMG_20210409_112725.jpg

IMG_20210409_112721.jpg

IMG_20210408_111405.jpg
If newer growth is a slightly lighter color isn't a huge issue.
Generally means your girl is hungry. If it progresses?
By the looks of the last pic,your ladies are healthy.
Bill

If newer growth is a slightly lighter color isn't a huge issue.
Generally means your girl is hungry. If it progresses?
By the looks of the last pic,your ladies are healthy.
Bill
Ye but if it's progresses from bottom not top I think ? It's kinda like nute burn but abit wierd as I been feeding only water past few waterings + that amount of guano and kelp shouldn't burn them I think

Ye but if it's progresses from bottom not top I think ? It's kinda like nute burn but abit wierd as I been feeding only water past few waterings + that amount of guano and kelp shouldn't burn them I think
You might have a tiny bit of nutrient burn, I don't see any damage.
Nutrient burn on tips isn't a problem.
Just the Plants way of saying I'm full,I don't want to eat anymore right now.
Bill

Bill hit the nail on the head ,,your plants look great ,very healthy looking, a tiny bit of burn on edges 8s nothing to worry about :thumb:

I agree with @SmokingWings on the tip yellowing. Usually happens to me and I run water only no fertilizers soil used over and over.

The plants look pretty lush and very healthy to me.

Try not to over think or knee jerk reaction. Its a weed its gonna grow fine.

Less is more and dont over-manage.

Back
Top Bottom