Help on flowering outdoors plants - Supercroping

Foxtrot2112

Hi guys,

These three ladies started flowering around a week ago, been feeding them with Biobizz organic line and foliar kelp nutes. Soil is Biobizz light mix with some ectra perlite added.
They have received two doses of foliar CalMag.

This has been my first attempt of suppercropping and LST and I think I've done well, pics do no justice.
I defoliated all the lower grow, but I'm now wondering if I should start removing fan leaves as the plants as very bushy as you can see, leaf yellowing as been a bit faster than I would have expected and I'm seeing yellow tips on one of the plants.

IMG_20160303_194011667.jpg
IMG_20160303_194036999_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160303_194021853_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160303_194059383.jpg

Should I remove fan leaves so the plant can focus on the buds ?
Are the yellow tips sign of deficiencies ?

Thanks !

wow looking good nice job i remove fan leaves if its blocking the light to the buds just don't go crazy lol but a few here and there is fine not to worry

Outdoor light hits from many angles. Shes going to stretch out over the next 3-5 weeks. I wouldn't yank leafs yet (but that's me). Tearing down that stucco wall will do far more than pulling leafs outdoors! Those are lovely plants! Good luck

How do you keep them in bloom outside this time of year? Are you in the southern hemisphere?
Around here, the plants I've seen outside, end up reverting back to veg as the day length increases.

I am in the southern hemisphere, 12 hour light and diminishing time will start on March 23rd.
It's been a very hot summer here 30 to 34 C during the day ...that's 86 to 93 F...at night time half those temperatures and humidity averaging 25 %. That being said, that stucco wall prevents the plants from receiving direct sunshine before 1pm which is good, the ladies get a good sunbath thereafter.
And I do rotate them daily so every spot gets sun light.

I will do a gentle defoliation on leaves blocking buds.

Back
Top Bottom