Yellowing and Droop

I read some of this on other websites. I added to that in saying full flush as I get why you use half strength because of a possibility in burning your plants. But ive also read this on other deficiency web sites. In vegetable site etc. I figure its the same though because why not just bring new solution to replace the old instead of waiting for your plant to be deprived from nutes and start low in a week when the soil drys. To me thats making room for other deficiencies because your washing away organic manner and lots of other thing in the soil for your plant to function and grow the way it should. :hippy:

Im high dont quote me on none of this :tokin: but it sounds good and efficient. Also Ive done this and it works. Also when thay say leaves and branches thsts been effected wont heel? All my plants leaves and branches returned to there original color and texture. :thumb:

I'm using 5 gallon smart pots and I am feeding/watering every three days. I believe part or your problem is not watering/feeding enough. But, I'm a new grower, so I could be wrong. Even at thier youngest, the longest between waterings was 4 days. And, it was really dry by then. I can only imagine how dry yours are getting.

Hey Guys, its the dark lord of the sith coming through with an update. It's been a week or two and the ladies are looking much better. I tried the feed/flush technique just on cindy though to test it out, at first the leaves were coming out a little mishapen, you can see it a little in the first picture I'm assuming it was due to the sudden drop in pH the leaves are pretty much back to normal now and cindy is stretching the way a sativa should. I've been watering the other two with a nutrient solution around 6 to try to correct any issues with pH and it looks like its slowly working. I'm planning on putting them in 5 gallon smart pots with my super soil sometime in the next two weeks and vegging for another month and do a screen of green. They still look a bit yellow I've been adding 5ml of calmag+ and the max recommended dose of epsom salt and organicare seaplex(which seems to be pretty good shit) I'm thinking it may be nitrogen now though. Also one last quick question I'm planning on using regular water for the next watering should I pH that to around 6.0 as well or should i leave it the way it is

Nice I wanna cut back on the nutrient solution I feel like they've been getting it quite a bit and I wanna save the grow formula its the only thing I've got that's got nitrogen its only 2-.25-1.5 and I still need quite a bit for flowering, but I do have some 12-0-0 blood meal laying around. You got any recommendations on that, sprinkle some in the soil? mix it in with the nutrient solution? and how much? And should the pure water be pHed to around 6 as well

Back
Top Bottom