Yellowing and Droop

DarthVader

Hey everybody just wanted to get some other peoples opinions on this but I've got some pretty extensive yellowing on my plants and one is drooping quite a bit. Based on the research I've done I'm guessing its a sulfur deficiency, but that's just my stab at it

The Three plants are: JediXDeathstar, Cindy 99, and Maui Waui. I'm currently in veg and have been for about 3 weeks. I've got em in 2 gallon smart-pots with some roots organic original soil with a ph of about 6-6.5. I've been watering about once a week with roots organic nutrient solution, more specifically the player pack, Buddha grow, extreme serene, ancient amber, etc. I've got a 400w MH with on open hood. They are in a 2.5x5 foot closet with fans blowing
2012-10-12_22-46-31_903.jpg
2012-10-12_22-46-39_687.jpg

Did you start your nutes at full strength? you may want to back off a little until they are used to it. I usually start at 25% strength and work my way up.
Also, i would recommend watering once the week with just water, no nutes. They look a little dry and once a week may be too little.

plants drain well? a little too well? doesn't look like ur soil retains much moisture, n f thats the case-- it ain't retaining much nutes 4 ya either... LOOKS like nute def-- N in particular
AMEND ur soil w/ organic materials that won't wash/drain out w/ every watering-- or put a pan under ur pots to utilize the runoff. YMMV... Hope this helped! Aloha!

I agree with your soil looking very dry.... you should be watering around every 3-4 days. Yellow leaves could also be a nitrogen issue as stated by LivenBurn. Are the leaves dry to the touch?

Back
Top Bottom