Yellowing and some brown spots

Scottybm

420 Member
Second grow.

She is about 6 weeks old and last week I noticed this after a flushing. Don’t know if I needed to.
I’ve tried to look online to find the same symptom and don’t want to treat it wrong.
After some research and looks like it may be Potassium but not sure.

Should I just water with a lower PH closer to 5.5 to help?

Strain - Blueberry auto
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Maybe Flower
Setup -
Light - 100Watt Led
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
2 Ml Calmag
2 ML Micro
1 ML Gro
2 ML Bloom
Medium - Coco perlite
PPM - Unknown
PH - 5.8 - 6.1
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -74 to 80
Solution Temperature -Room
Room Square Footage - Tent 2x4
Pests - None Known

12383BAE-312F-455A-9DCA-29FD655DB767.jpeg

8CF388E7-5F81-4EE2-8848-2ACAFEE6993F.jpeg

1388005E-FEBF-49E2-82CF-CF9B9A6A4169.jpeg

Second grow.

She is about 6 weeks old and last week I noticed this after a flushing. Don’t know if I needed to.
I’ve tried to look online to find the same symptom and don’t want to treat it wrong.
After some research and looks like it may be Potassium but not sure.

Should I just water with a lower PH closer to 5.5 to help?

Strain - Blueberry auto
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Maybe Flower
Setup -
Light - 100Watt Led
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
2 Ml Calmag
2 ML Micro
1 ML Gro
2 ML Bloom
Medium - Coco perlite
PPM - Unknown
PH - 5.8 - 6.1
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -74 to 80
Solution Temperature -Room
Room Square Footage - Tent 2x4
Pests - None Known

12383BAE-312F-455A-9DCA-29FD655DB767.jpeg

8CF388E7-5F81-4EE2-8848-2ACAFEE6993F.jpeg

1388005E-FEBF-49E2-82CF-CF9B9A6A4169.jpeg
Beautiful girls my friend. They are hungry though. 5. 8 is where you want to keep your ph.
Have you been watering every day to run off?
Coco you need a ppm meter. You should be around 400 ppm id say?
Bill

Feeding every day and skipping feeding like once a week and just giving it water for the day. I have not done a water to test the run off which I guess I should try that and see where I am . I will adjust PH and get a ppm meter. I appreciate the info.

I'm going to guess you have a magnesium deficiency; keep in mind I'm pretty new at this.

Why are you watering/feeding with this schedule? The soil needs to run dry so the roots can breathe.

I'm going to guess you have a magnesium deficiency; keep in mind I'm pretty new at this.

Why are you watering/feeding with this schedule? The soil needs to run dry so the roots can breathe.
Its coco my friend.
Bill

Saw online that it might be good to occasionally just give PH water to avoid nutrient build up.

Coco is not the same as soil, coco is totally inert, there are zero nutrients in coco to sustain a plant. Coco is drain to waste hydro so hydro rules apply, coco plants need cal-mag added, mix your soup by addding cal-mag first stir and wait, mix your nutes at 1/4 strength stir and wait, adjust ph to 5.8 and then feed. When feeding coco plants give enough to get 10% runoff, this flushes out some of the old nutes and delivers fresh nutes each time. Don’t let you plants sit in runoff water, get them elevated above the drip pans for airflow. Coco needs feeding every day, don’t give plain water, don’t let the coco dry out

Coco is not the same as soil, coco is totally inert, there are zero nutrients in coco to sustain a plant. Coco is drain to waste hydro so hydro rules apply, coco plants need cal-mag added, mix your soup by addding cal-mag first stir and wait, mix your nutes at 1/4 strength stir and wait, adjust ph to 5.8 and then feed. When feeding coco plants give enough to get 10% runoff, this flushes out some of the old nutes and delivers fresh nutes each time. Don’t let you plants sit in runoff water, get them elevated above the drip pans for airflow. Coco needs feeding every day, don’t give plain water, don’t let the coco dry out
Do you think 1/4 strength is going to be enough. Its pretty hungry.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom