Yellowing & Curling Leafs

OTFmoney

Not too concerned. My plant is doing very good at the moment. Just wondering if I need to do something different since a few leafs are starting to yellow & curl. In the pic I tried my best to circle the problem. She's in her 3rd week of flowering, outdoor grow. Very healthy plant. Tell me what you think.

IMG_20150914_090013.jpg

Also added a little pic of a nice flower she has

IMG_20150910_153336312_HDR.jpg

Looks like maybe nutrient toxicity. Are you feeding her bottled nutrients?

No Nutes. That's probably the problem. Just water & sunshine. I was feeding her all purpose plant food awhile back but was advised to stop. Miracle Grow apparently is frowned upon growers. Other than those leafs being yellow she's great shape

Not to uncommon to get a few yellowing leafs to start to show in early flowering even with indoor grows.

It could be a sign it is slightly hungry as the plant could be using a built up store of nutrients with in the fan leafs to support it self, hence the yellowing.

When you think about it flowering is quite a intensive time for the plant & normally a shift of nutrients used to promote bud/flower growth with some of this which may lead to deficiencies problems, some of most common def's in early flowering are p - phosphorus / k - potassium as an example.

The girl looks pretty alright to me, you must have good soil to get away with out problems so far !

Might just need a little feed to perk things up tho :thumb:

Ahh. If she's in the ground, then it could be some sort of mineral deficiency. A top dressing of glacial rock dust, basalt deposit flour, azomite or some thing like that might help.

Ahh. If she's in the ground, then it could be some sort of mineral deficiency. A top dressing of glacial rock dust, basalt deposit flour, azomite or some thing like that might help.

Ye that is pretty good point !

Being a fan leaf it may suggest a macro nutrient issue in general & at stage of growth.

We can not over look the native soil grown in either being in PH value which may effect some nutrient uptake via PH levels as soils through out regions & parts of the world may differ, it is slightly a lot to look at !

This may give a basic guide :thumb:

soil_ph_nutrient_availability.jpg
leavedeficiencies22.jpg

All tho symptoms are not text book style yet & some variations may occur !

One may need to perceive the nature of the soil grown in ! this gets pretty hardcore... to what amendments used to improve the condition for growing out doors & soil type.

Back
Top Bottom