Yellowing leaves

Hard to tell in the blurple lighting but they look OK to me. Smallish pots will cause root bound conditions and that usually causes leaf necrosis and stunted growth.

to burn plants with LED lighting it has to be right on the plants.

Here's a pic of 1 of my current ladies in the lights no burn yet! That was a couple days ago and she's closer today still not leaf burn.

Ok, I know its been a few days, but I've been busy. I have switched them to 12/12 since 3 days ago and today I noticed they grew a lot since yesterday! Humidity is standing at 70 right now. There is a dehumidifier inside the room but after watering the next couple of days humidity goes up. When it gets a bit dry is fine for flowering but watering is bothering me. Any suggestions? Here's some fresh pics:

IMG_6235.JPGIMG_6236.JPGIMG_4739.JPGIMG_4740.JPGIMG_4741.JPGIMG_4736.JPG

Perfectly normal ... they look good. Your RH is likely going up after lights out. That's very typical and happens every day in my flower room. As long as it stays below 70% or close you will be fine. When it get up into the upper 70% range that's when I worry.

I don't really stress on it when the temps are normal. I worry a lot more when the temps are in the 80s and RH is in the high 70s. That's when I usually do something to cool down the room.

Just be sure you have fans going 24/7 that will help with any issues.

Plants look great... now the fun times are here buddy! Flower time, woohoo. :high-five:

You should expect the plants to grow taller now - they can double or more in size after the light schedule change. All depends on genetics tho.

Perfectly normal ... they look good. Your RH is likely going up after lights out. That's very typical and happens every day in my flower room. As long as it stays below 70% or close you will be fine. When it get up into the upper 70% range that's when I worry.

I don't really stress on it when the temps are normal. I worry a lot more when the temps are in the 80s and RH is in the high 70s. That's when I usually do something to cool down the room.

Just be sure you have fans going 24/7 that will help with any issues.

Plants look great... now the fun times are here buddy! Flower time, woohoo. :high-five:

You should expect the plants to grow taller now - they can double or more in size after the light schedule change. All depends on genetics tho.
Hi Bobrown14, thank you for your comment man. I was wondering isn't it bad in terms of mold etc. if the humidity is higher than 50? Or did I read wrong?

NO 50% is a god place it's over say 75% - that's when I take action (turn on the AC).

anything in the 45%-70% is good. Lots of people have differing opinions I'm sure.

Too low its too dry, into the 70% it's getting humid. Watch the night time jump in RH that's where I usually get hit. It's getting to be winter time here so I rarely have to worry.

The plants when they get larger they transpire a lot of moisture after lights out in and enclosed space the RH can get out of hand. Why I keep tent doors open and fans running 24/7 that helps a ton.

Back
Top Bottom