Yellowing + necro due too draft?

JuicySoil

Have anyone seen this before, i suspect its due to draft of cold air? maybe to low temps at night? its happened overnight.. They where tight down same night and moved to the new room, alot of stress maybe?
20111011_002.jpg

Re: yellowing +necro due too draft??

its around 40-50 percent when lights go out..
light 150w cfl.
Here are some better pics a day later, but dont seem worse. Ive covered a hole in the wall where cold air was streaming in?
20111012_030.jpg
20111011_002.jpg
20111012_034.jpg

20111012_032.jpg

20111012_033.jpg

havent testet the run off, but im pretty sure ph is okay,
i always make sure to adjust water n nutes with every feeding.
but ill try it to test the runoff anyway.
it happened overnight, another reason i dont think its ph related. the plant is also young only three weeks or so.
but cant hurt to try?
how old where your freinds plants? and did it turn up at once?

I have nothing to offer but want to sub to this. I have an interest in strange growing phenomena. I want to know how this turns out for you.

Good luck!

They have recovered from the somewhat wierd symptoms?
I think its safe to say it was due to the cold air seeping inn, down to 3 degrees celsius at night time, not in the room but the draft, and that was enough to shut down new leavesprouts.. Im sure they would have died on the next day if i hadnt stuffed that flowering exaust.. Kind of logic to do, and now its done, and the plants are back to healthy, need nutes, but let off everything in the recovery process. Im happy its was cured easy and fast.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT N FEEDBACK GANG.

LAST UPDATE LAST PICS :peace:
20111017_006.jpg
20111017_005.jpg
20111017_009.jpg
20111017_010.jpg
20111017_008.jpg
20111017_007.jpg

I am happy to see the problem has not spread and is now under control. Still very strange. I would think cold air would kill the tips first. This is definitely a new one. It doesn't look like anyone else has seen it either or they would have popped in.

Good luck with the grow.

yeah, thinkin its strange too, but i think it could be the combo of the late lst and, at the same time beeing put in a new room with a cold draft, creating this strange symptom.
Its in fact two very stressfull factors, if there where no draft it might have shown something different or nothing at all?

Wow I'm glad to see your girls have stopped ZOMBIE-ing... It has been interesting for sure my man....I thought they were just going for that skeleton look for halloween....BOO

Back
Top Bottom