Yellowing

NZwarrior

Hi guys I'm in my 4th week flower and getting yellowing on old leaf starting at bottom my pH is almost always 5.8 I'm growing in coco under both 600w hid and LED I'm getting a bit worried I think it's something to do with nitrogen but not sure .. I use CX nutrients I started getting clawing on some leaves and heavy dark green leaves so I started feeding a bit less is this some sort of lockout????

Guy at my local grow store says I should flush but I don't think that right

Any help much appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_20190204_174609.jpg
    IMG_20190204_174609.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20190204_174600.jpg
    IMG_20190204_174600.jpg
    655.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20190204_174556.jpg
    IMG_20190204_174556.jpg
    547.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20190204_174553.jpg
    IMG_20190204_174553.jpg
    607.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20190204_174549.jpg
    IMG_20190204_174549.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 44
How often are you feeding and watering? Dont listen to the guy at the grow shop! Many more details needed for an accurate diagnosis. Please click the link below in my signature on "how to ask for grow support". Then add the details that are missing. I have a very good idea but will hold off until I have necessary details.

I'm thinking I may not be watering enough.... I was watering everyday but I've been so busy I have been missing days in the last couple weeks.... And coco been Bone dry I've got a lot of time now so I'll be back to watering everyday I'm hoping that fixes it I'll also fill in one of those things

I'm thinking I may not be watering enough.... I was watering everyday but I've been so busy I have been missing days in the last couple weeks.... And coco been Bone dry I've got a lot of time now so I'll be back to watering everyday I'm hoping that fixes it I'll also fill in one of those things
That's exactly what my guess was that I didnt want to share yet. In coco watering multiple times a day is the normal. You cannot overwater coco and dont want it to dry out. This is the biggest reason I dont do a straight coco grow although it could be set on a dripper.

If I correct this and water multiple times a day am I gonna come right??? The next thing I'm investing in is a dripper system for sure thanks a lot for your advice

If I correct this and water multiple times a day am I gonna come right??? The next thing I'm investing in is a dripper system for sure thanks a lot for your advice
I think you will be fine as long as you get your Ducks back in a row there. It's a really bad time to have issues like that in the beginning few weeks of flower so you will suffer some yield for sure but you can still have a very successful grow. If you get everything in order you would probably never guess but there was an issue when it comes Harvest Time.

switching to bloom nutes too early can cause this also , people change to bloom nutes as soon as they switch to flower , its best to let them stretch build their sites then use bloom nutes , thats what i do as they need a lot ot ( N) for stretching then use a lot less in flowering
I agree with that however I think it depends on what nutrients you were using also. My first few weeks of Bloom nutes have a lot more nitrogen in them then week 3 4 5 and 6.

switching to bloom nutes too early can cause this also , people change to bloom nutes as soon as they switch to flower , its best to let them stretch build their sites then use bloom nutes , thats what i do as they need a lot ot ( N) for stretching then use a lot less in flowering
hi guys still heavy heavy yellowing I've been feeding same but it seems to be getting worse with each day I'm scared I'm losing my crop should I keep doing the same or should I add more nitrogen??? I'm really stuck guys I'm really worried

Should I post more photos?? All my temps and humidity is right as is my pH I'm just focusing on watering properly do you think this will work???

Also bad leaves won't get better, so watch the good leaves and new growth

Some yellow is normal in flower, you just started early from lack of watering

They will be fine, just be patient, won't fix itself in a day or two

Thanks for your reply guys Emily got me on the right track after taking 200 deep breaths and went back to biz I'll keep you guys posted.... This was s big wake up call coco is no joke!!! Much love team

Back
Top Bottom