Yield

I was tossing this around just today. i've been doing 7 at a time, because one of my clones either dies or i just get tired of waiting for the slow poke lol. been thinking that i should be able to fill the 8x4 with 4 plants. i'm not sure tho, but i think i'm gonna try, for sake of minimizing without losing out on precious mary jane .

It depends a lot on how long you want to veg your plants before flipping.:cool:

yeah, this is what really got me thinking about that. I have 7 white widow hempy's in my 5x5 veg tent and they're getting out of control already with at least 3 weeks until they get into the flower tent. i quadlined them and then had to top them and now they're massive again lol.

Go for 1 plant per 2x2 space. so in a 4x4 that would be 4 plants. IF you are running something like AUTOs then throw as many in there that will fit.

Bigger roots bigger shoots.

If you want larger plants, put them in larger containers (7-25+gal).

Yields are all about biomass.

If you want larger plants with more yield top early in VEG at 3rd node and maybe a week or 2 later in VEG and let the plant go. In a larger container (+5gal) your plant should fill out a 2x2 space.

Go for 1 plant per 2x2 space. so in a 4x4 that would be 4 plants. IF you are running something like AUTOs then throw as many in there that will fit.

Bigger roots bigger shoots.

If you want larger plants, put them in larger containers (7-25+gal).

Yields are all about biomass.

If you want larger plants with more yield top early in VEG at 3rd node and maybe a week or 2 later in VEG and let the plant go. In a larger container (+5gal) your plant should fill out a 2x2 space.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom