electricity use 400w 24/7

420boogie

I plan on using my hps 24/7 (basicly 2 groups of budding ladies switching every 12 hours) therefor I double my yield from 1 light. I am using a Lumatek 400w E-ballast. Will this raise suspicion in a 1 bedroom apt? I will only use 400watts, but continuously, im kinda paranoid

consider this ... 400w x 24hr = 9600w / day x by say 30 days = 288000w depending on you electric rates that about $29 a month for the lights alone if your electric bill is currently about that amount and you add the light usage to it things might get a little bit suspicious however if you bill is quite a bit more then that currently then theres no prob sort of. as fox said "I would use your best judgment and trust your instincts. "

thanx guys. The thing is, I dont pay for electricity, the landlord does. I have been leaving lots of lights on and other stuff like tv's so that he gets used to it being a normal thing. Then when I start using the light and fan. I wont use anyother electricity except maybe a tv. Is a 400 watt HPS equivalent to 4-100w incandescent bulbs?

Just install 12 watt cfl lights in every other lamp. That'll rack up some savings as well as not using as much hot water or having your landlord lowering the water heater temp to like 115 degrees instead of 135. Make sure you turn lights off in rooms after you step out.

Back
Top Bottom