young grower here! oldies give me advice!

Rosstamouse

cannot belive it just post a massive huge blog talking about my first wardrobe grow and for some reason the whole typing vanished!! what the fuckk what a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee piss take

Re: young grower here!! oldies give me advise!!

:welcome: Rosstamouse :high-five: BUMMER about that text, maybe write it in word, or on a "notepad" within your comp 1st?

Here's something to lower your frustration level :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing & learning with new 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant, hopefully,
share something with us, or just share a comment.

You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or
participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Re: young grower here!! oldies give me advise!

sup and welcome and all that
take care and good luck

Re: young grower here!! oldies give me advise!

hey man thanks muchly for the reply to my post even though it was a poor post from me.. i was abit miffed about what happend lool oh wellll
but yeah im a young newby to growing beeen learning for the past 6 months and growing now for about 6weeks.. this site has really helped me out i didnt become a member for a good few months though.
but i currently have a round about 6 week plant if that its type is unkown as i was too high at the time to remember what strain it was i fount the seed in haha. i recently went to amsterdam for a working week and waited to get some real good seeds from there, i purchased 5 super silver haze seeds as its one of my most favorite strains!!
i germinated 3 of them and potted they are now around 3 weeks old and looking lovely,
tbh i really enjoy growing its becoming a great hobby and im certain over a period of time i can develop great skills, im looking forward to it!! thanks for taking a look, and hope to hear from anybody especially the old boys! lol... much love :Namaste:

Welcome Rosstamouse to the number one site promoting cannabis awareness and fighting cannabis prohibition
:420: :welcome:

You sound pretty keen to learn so I would suggest a grow journal. You'll most likely find some folks to mentor you that way. Depending on the style of growing you're interested in there are lots of excellent growers you can follow.

Meantime if you have any questions try the FAQs forum. And check out New Member Start Links for lots of great tips on using and navigating the site.

:peace: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom