Your Thoughts

started staying in the down stage during lighting. :thumb:

That would be more likely either under or over watering if it stayed drooping through out the lights on period :thumb:

That would be more likely either under or over watering if it stayed drooping through out the lights on period :thumb:

I have a single, young clone of a White Shark 33 which wilts at night... perks up first thing in the morning... and then wilts about four to five hours before lights out. Growing well. Looks healthy. Never seen this type of thing before. It's mother didn't do it... so I don't think it is genetic.

It is in an ebb and flow table with eight other plants - all of them healthy and growing. They are three to four weeks old and all have been kept side-by-side their entire lives. So I would rule out environmental...

Very weird as environment and genetics are the only two causes that I would know about...

I have a single, young clone of a White Shark 33 which wilts at night... perks up first thing in the morning... and then wilts about four to five hours before lights out. Growing well. Looks healthy. Never seen this type of thing before. It's mother didn't do it... so I don't think it is genetic.

It is in an ebb and flow table with eight other plants - all of them healthy and growing. They are three to four weeks old and all have been kept side-by-side their entire lives. So I would rule out environmental...

Very weird as environment and genetics are the only two causes that I would know about...

its probably the equivelant of an asthmatic child in the family. maybe a shot of vitimins may 'cure' whatever it is lol

Back
Top Bottom