Your unknown social media & Google presence, known or unknown, legal grow or not

Ump45 , mp5 ‘s, Barrett 50, lots of cans. Hungarian stamped ak. Vector Kris. P90. Lots of ar variants. Integral silenced ar. The pistols 1911. you seriously have a squad auto weapon? What a jerk , Let me guess all full auto...that’s all I can tell from the grainy pic and lighting. Looks like we’ll purposed room to me. I guess you could throw a led and a couple pots in there why not. The uv rays would mess up the finish on the baby’s though so can’t do that... give that saw a kiss for me and tell it it’s a good girl

Where's the trench gun? point man always carries one I thought?

Only thing missing is a rocket launcher!
Ithaca Gun Co makes one that I like even has a shoulder strap and can hook up a bayonet also.
In case you run out of ammo.... an all, right before you start throwing rocks. lol

Model 37 I think. I was going to get one when they were like 300 but after covid they are 700 which totally sucks for me. I want one I can strap to the side of my tractor for when the deer start attacking me. True story... and rabbits/racoons in my garden patch.
Ithaca mo.37 :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::rofl::rofl: damn I'm not that old :rofl::rofl: dad had a Winchester mo. 97, I didn't have one :rofl:
HOLY FUCK GOOD SIR. IF we ever meet up in real life, I'll be sure to call ahead.
I also have 2 mix breed killers patrolling the property :rofl::rofl: they can lick the skin off your body if you let them :rofl: joke, their scared of their own shadows :rofl:
How much pot could you grow in that room?! Wow that’s an impressive collection.
Congratulations again on the motm :snowboating:
:rofl: It's a little bigger than my 4 x 8 tent at 8 x 12...and did I mention it's about 14 ft under ground...that's a concrete lid up there :popcorn: and thank you :hug:

Ump45 , mp5 ‘s, Barrett 50, lots of cans. Hungarian stamped ak. Vector Kris. P90. Lots of ar variants. Integral silenced ar. The pistols 1911. you seriously have a squad auto weapon? What a jerk , Let me guess all full auto...that’s all I can tell from the grainy pic and lighting. Looks like we’ll purposed room to me. I guess you could throw a led and a couple pots in there why not. The uv rays would mess up the finish on the baby’s though so can’t do that... give that saw a kiss for me and tell it it’s a good girl
:thumb: Nice, you know your weapons :thumb: if you like those, you should see what's in my go bags, lots and lots of joy :popcorn:

Your a retired ranger And full time badass. Thanks for keeping all us ungrateful hippies and whack jobs safe. I do know a little about fire arms I’m pretty crazy....when it comes to those .

Happy fourth to you and yours Thankyou

Your a retired ranger And full time badass. Thanks for keeping all us ungrateful hippies and whack jobs safe. I do know a little about fire arms I’m pretty crazy....when it comes to those .

Happy fourth to you and yours Thankyou
And a happy 4th to you too, and to all you choose to celebrate with :hippy::theband::party::headbanger:

Holy shit that’s an official ass panic room, if there was one little plant in the corner it would b perfect
Sorry, no moisture in the panic room :rofl:

Wow guys, I went on holiday for the fourth and heard that there was a derogatory comment on my post. I don't see anything, but my buddy said I would be upset...so first let me start by saying, I apologize for leading you guys on with that stock photo from google...I was high and joking about a "panic room". I do have a gun safe, but nothing like that pic.

I am in no way guilty of stolen valor!!! I am guilty however, of taking a joke too far, and I just want to say, if it's not in my media, with my avatar name, it's more than likely not mine. So please, if you think it's not true, or I've taken a joke too far, call me out, and I'll tell you the truth. I don't need to steal anything to be who I am already.

So I'll end this by saying...
I hope everyone had a good, safe and happy 4th. And again, I do apologize if this made anyone upset.

Back
Top Bottom