Zowahh

dazer23866

420 Member
Hi everyone

The other day a friend of mine knocked up a joint of karma genetics zowahh I was amazed. simply because this had the perfect high for me I’ve never had anything like it it was an up high and it was just the perfect buzz for me.
I was gutted as it seems it was limited edition and I can’t buy the seeds anymore
Does anyone know where I could possibly get hold of a seed or something that would have the same effect as I’ve searched everywhere
I just have to have this

Can you send me a link as I’ve searched and all out of stock
Somewhat against the rules and policy for this message board to post direct links to web sites that compete with the sponsors; the sponsors are the ones who pay the bills. Have you checked the seed people on the sponsors list here?

With that in mind you can try a search using google or your favorite search engine for "Zowahh strain seeds". I tried it and plenty of seed sellers showed up. That should pretty much 'weed' out the seed banks/dealers who have never had the strain in stock to begin with. After that the best thing is to start going through the list looking for any that still have seeds in stock.

Another thing to try is to contact the seed breeder if that info is available. Ask them if they know of a seller or bank that has stock. I know that several people have recommended trying that method when looking for hard to find strains.

Back
Top Bottom