New Pipe for a New Home!

SeXy VeXy

Greetings everyone!! :allgood:

So I recently moved into my new place, which is mine and mine only. No more roommates for this pothead which is a GREAT feeling!

A few nights ago I wandered down to one of the nearby headshops (there are two within 5-10 minutes of me!) to check it out. I scoped out the selection and finally decided on a great new pipe. A friend of mine bought a similar one in Vernon and it changed colours like CRAAAAZY, so naturally I felt that I just had to get this one.

I then promptly brought it home, pausing only long enough to snap a few pictures, and smoked a nice fat bowl in my new place!

Enjoy!
NewPipe_Left.JPG

NewPipe_Right.JPG

NewPipe_Front.JPG

And of course the money shot:
NewPipe_Full.JPG

Thanks guys! :smokin:

I promise to keep you updated. This beauty still needs a name afterall, and I enjoy watching the colour change. I haven't been able to stop smoking out of this since I got it. My other pieces are getting jealous ;)

Hey VeXy, that colour changing has me intrigued. Does the actual glass change colour, and if it does, does the warmth of the hand cause a change, or do you need the heat of a lighter? I have to get myself one of those for my hash pipe collection. Just amazing!
ps. good to see a former mod back after a spell away.

I have a bubbler that has a color changing window and I cant imagine that the water heats the glass up that much, so in my case it is the warmth of my hand.

Hey VeXy, that colour changing has me intrigued. Does the actual glass change colour, and if it does, does the warmth of the hand cause a change, or do you need the heat of a lighter? I have to get myself one of those for my hash pipe collection. Just amazing!

color changing pipes are fumed with gold and silver, and after continued use resin builds up turning the glass more and more opaque which bring out the coloring of the fuming

^ You learn something new everyday! That carb looks huge!

Welcome back to both of you! Let me know some time, Vexy. I'll be glad to share in an online smoke session to help you christen your place and get used to the wonderful smell of the green.

how much did that cost?
very awesome i love how it gets thin then thick
so many different colors

I'm afraid it only changes colour as I smoke from it. But it changes faster than most pipes, as well as changing into more vibrant colours. I wanted something that wasn't just going to turn blue on me ;)

It feels great to back! It's like coming home. Although there's been many changes, it's still the same great place filled with so many great people who all share my love of the herb.

Love the pipe, it has a nice fatty carb on it. I know the feelin, feels great don't it, your place, your pipe, your weed, your rules! Rock on! Now you just gotta get you a nice grow going to top it all off! :laughtwo:
It is big, but small enough that my little fingers don't have troubles covering it. You're totally right though... it's totally liberating to not have roommates. As for the grow idea, I have this great crawl space under my stairs that I've already set my eyes on :smokin:

welcome back vexy and congrats on the new place, ive been away for a while myself. keep on token, ill see ya around. love the new piece.. nothing like a new one everyone once and a while to brighten your day.

Endo
Good to see you again!!! I'll be around for sure!
I like to treat myself with new pieces everyonce in a while. Probably more often than I should, but it keeps me happy haha!

Welcome back to both of you! Let me know some time, Vexy. I'll be glad to share in an online smoke session to help you christen your place and get used to the wonderful smell of the green.
I do believe I have effectively christened the place, but I'm always up for a smoke sesh!

That's very nice. I might have to get one.
DO IT!! I'll try to get the name of the blower for you. I know you can get these aplenty in B.C. and I believe the blower originates in Vancouver.

how much did that cost?
very awesome i love how it gets thin then thick
so many different colors
This beauty cost me $60 and is worth every penny! I love that too. When buying pipes I try to look for ones that not only appeal to me, but also are a little different. The colours is what sold me.

Thats a really nice peice ... how long is it ?
It's about 4.5" long.

Here's some comparison shots:
pipecompare.JPG

This is a regular-sized cigarette.
pipecompare2.JPG

And of course the measuring tape, in inches.

It's good to see you back. That's very nice! I like it. Keep posting pics as the colors change.
I have been thinking of buying some new ones since I had all mine taken. Can't wait to get to the big city to see what's available now.

:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom