My first auto fem Northern Lights grow!

Malice420

I am using canna advanced soil non ph'd water and a 150 w led light I'm 5 weeks in and about 3 days since start of flower please any advice would be greatly appreciated :)
mk9gr71.jpg
i565tw1.jpg
14yc041.jpg

nice looking girl. I did 2 auto NLs last winter and made a big mistake...I had them growing with some photo plants in 12/12 and didn't get a big yield. Later learned that had I let her flower out at 18/6 I would've had much more sweet sweet MJ in the jar.
I still managed a few oz dried out of 2 plants and I gotta get some more growing because everyone LOVES it!
Sounds weird, but she gives a smooth warm buttery buzz...like when you put butter on fresh bread out of the oven and take a bite and feel like "Mmmmmmm"
Also an LED grower. I started with one small and learned to just get as much LED in there as you can. Maybe add another 300W or even a 600 or 800 (they're really cheap on amazon) and she'll only love you back for it. I like them because I have zero wiggle room for extra heat in my garden.

Hi Mal -- Yeah, nice looking plant. My only comments as you go into flower are that as you probably know you will want to adjust your fertilizer schedule for less nitrogen and more phosphorous. It's probably also time to start thinking about some training, both low stress with wires and maybe a little less-low-stress pruning and defoliating. But basically she's looking good and my guess is that even if you just keep doing what you've been doing you'll have good success.

Good luck and have fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom