HappyEarth No Till Organic Grow Journal 2018

happyearth

I have a room for flower that is 4 foot by 7 foot by 6 1/2 foot tall. It is equipped with 3-600 watt HID lights, 6 inch exhaust with a carbon filter, an oscillating fan wall mounted, and a 14,000 BTU portable A/c Unit. I plan on running the middle HID light on HPS and the 2 side lights on MH for full spectrum lighting. I'm going to build a raised bed approximately 4 foot wide by 5 foot long by a little over a foot tall. I should have approximately 150 gallons of soil in the bed when all finished. I'm currently working on purchasing soil and amendments. I will update with my recipe when I finally mix it up. The veg room will have one 4 foot 8 bulb T5 for larger veg plants and will have a 2 foot 4 tube T5 above the 4 foot to clone on. I will be cloning in rooting plugs in a tray with a high dome. I plan on using Aloe vera for the cloning process. The whole grow will be 100% organic. I'm excited to post more and show my progress. I will update at least every week.

So here is the veg Room. I can Clone or start seeds up top and veg below. Current strains going are OG Ghost Train Haze, Strawberry Amnesia, Jamaican Dream, and Great White Shark x Mazar. The soil is just a simple mix of Ocean Forest and Happy Frog then i cut it with earthworm castings, coco fiber, and perlite. I used a layering and spike technique in the soil so I usually only have to water them while they veg in the 1 gallon pots. I usually give them a simple clone tea after 7 days of transplant though. The tea recipe for clones i got from reading stuff from The Rev. The clone tea recipe is for 1 gallon of water after the tea has aerated dilute with another gallon of water to have a total of 2 gallons of tea. Start with clean water no chlorine add 2 teaspoons molasses 1 teaspoon liquid fish fertilizer 1 tablespoon alfalfa meal 1 tablespoon kelp/feather meal mix(3/4cup kelp to 1tbsp feather meal) 1 cup fresh earthworm castings 1 tsp dry soluble kelp and 10 drops camg+ bubble for 24 hours then dilute.
WIN_20180106_19_45_29_Pro.jpg

Looking good man!!! I'm still running the OG, and SA that I got from you a while back. I have a few new seeds going as well, Sweet Black Angel, and Tree Tops (both fem). As usual, I can't wait to see how your new ones come along!
:Namaste:

Thanks GrnRm I'm excited to see how your sweet black angel turns out! Here are some pics of my last harvest in hydro ever with the Strawberry Amnesia,OG Ghost Train Haze,
and Lemon kush.I would love to see some up close shots when your harvest of strawberry and OG are done
SingleShot0011.jpg

SingleShot00341.jpg
Lemon_Kush_Precut_shot_2.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom