I got pre flowers!

BrokrnEyes

Strain: feminized white widow auto flower from sponsor AMS
System: top Fed DWC

Today I open my cabinet and I saw a beautiful bouquet of pre flowers! The plants a little early and I'll have to wait until my partner gets over to see if you can see the White hairs but I'm really excited now! I count maybe 30 sites, is that good for A white widow auto flower? Obviously I need to change it over to the bloom nutrients, I'm currently using flora nova grow it will be switching over to flora nova bloom my big question is should I do it as a gradual step up or can I do a complete changeover , i.e. I'm currently using 4 ml per gallon of grow so can I switch over to 4 mL per gallon of bloom? I've Jaslie also need to change out the water but should I do a complete clean reservoir are changeover? or drain, Quick flush and then add the bloom nutrients? Sorry just really excited now!

Over 30 preflowers were counted, don't ask me how I pulled that off as I'm a first time grower but I will be rel adding my notes after harvest, maybe somethings buried in the data a more experienced grower will see.

Back
Top Bottom