Odd early fade

cannilingus

maybe its just me. after all, i just got my two best streins back from a freind, after a two year hiatus from them. bc god, and pheno b jack herer. anyway, they are about 4 weeks into bloom, and, are showing a few fade leaves, allready. they have nutes, plenty of mg. and, in fact, nearing mid way, im going to give the soiless, a good flush, to remove any mineral salts that the dyna gro may have given them. then, on to some heavier pk. the god is a strange plant. although very hardy, and not nute shy, she can be cut, anywhere from week 8, to 10, with great results. ounce, i even took one plant to 11. looked like a dead cat tail by then, but, added to the allready couch lock stone. a freind of mine, was loading a bowl, while i went to grab a couple drinks. all i heard, was the bong being hit. and, a few seconds later, a weak,...."DANK", uttered, followed by him crashing sideways on the couch. lol. wish i could still smoke. lol. anyway. just wanted some ideas, on early fade. thanks.

Dam good story lol BC god sound good must me a big indica but anyways you'll get a few leaves that will do that in flowering even die off not to worry its a good time to lollipop them 4 weeks is a little late for lollipoping but sill can be done

yes im four weeks from cutting her, and, when i went tin tonight, lots more yellow leaves. now that i think about it, i remember that i was allways sweeping up leaves. l.o.l. gave her and the jack herer, a good feed tonight. some added snowstorm ultra.

Hey Cannilingus. One idea...it's worth a double check of the ph tester. I had a bunch of surprise yellowing a while back and, after some confusion, figured out that my ph meter was off by 0.4 -which is very much enough to screw everything up in the ph dept. I often ph a bit low anyway- like 5.6 and then assume there would be an upward creep in the pot afterwards. So I had been actually adjusting to ph 5.2, which is very low.

Hey Cannilingus. One idea...it's worth a double check of the ph tester. I had a bunch of surprise yellowing a while back and, after some confusion, figured out that my ph meter was off by 0.4 -which is very much enough to screw everything up in the ph dept. I often ph a bit low anyway- like 5.6 and then assume there would be an upward creep in the pot afterwards. So I had been actually adjusting to ph 5.2, which is very low.

Funny the same thing happen to me the PH tester need adjusting i was way off so i went to the pet store and got a manual PH tester you know the 3 drops in the water lol the old school way :love:

oh. i run soiless. soil and soilless are not so ph dependant. i use the red canna meter. and, its a bit iffy. gone thru several probes. even now, it will start out at 9 lol. i tap it, and it straingtens out. or does it? I adjust my sewage, to about 6.5. mine, in the past, has actually ended up way down. for curiostity sakes, i test the runoff, when i flush. lately, i have not been doing a mid bloom flush. but, when i flush, it was real low. this run, im back to using an old nute. nutriculture. plant marvel. a water soluable powder. i have had real 'green' plants with it. lol. 20-20-20. the bloom p, is 56. that puts some hair on thier ass! a real change. last several grows, its been dyna gro, which is low numbers. i check my ppm, during fllush, as well. it can start out shockingly high, and i get it down to 250, or so, with my water, being 130 ppm stock. and, thats all calcium. so i dont need ca. i may look for a different brand of ph tester. and, after all these years, i have still stayed with the old moisture meter stick. the green one. works great. one wore out. ill go get some pics of the plants...

P2142319.JPG
P2142318.JPG

god is the center. the jack herer is to the left. five weeks in.

Totally understand that's why I'm always iffy on digital Chinese test meters constantly have to be recalibrated where if I do the three drops in that little tube shake it up match the Color so it's Pee golden your good to go lol. It's nice to have a low PPM like that bet you leave the water out a few days get it even lower Sounds like you got it under control now

So your 4 weeks in flowering looks a little yellow for 4 weeks how's your feeding schedule

thats why im going back to the thick shit. lol. god bud, is a very nute hungry little piglet. i have been using the low number dyna gro, but, on nearly every feeding. also, i give em kangaroots, microb brew, and sweet n dandy. i have had good luch with the dyna gro. i read hydro people like it better than gh. i dont recall the exact numbers.. 6-12-4 maybe. or close. but, now i remember, i gave them some open sesame, which is like 9-45-18. that should have greened her up. she dosent look sick. just .....pale. lol. last night, i gave her some humbolts snow storm ultra, with the dyna gro. like i said., i seem to remember the god, self defoliated, which, actually, was handy. come trim time. the herer, to the left of her, has a bit of this, but, as you can see, not nearly as much.

Ya that's a nice feed schedule I'm still in love with GH I still add stuff like bud candy bit either then that I just used a three-part from GH now that you fed them they look a little healthier in a couple weeks. Your doing a good gob looks like you'll have nice harvest. Love the God Bud I had before California orange and God Bud it was really good got it from my dispensary

i just ordered and received a new hanna meter. the other one went bat shit on me. oh well. this is my third one, and they last me two years, at 35. each. so, i went to my aquarium supply, and located my ph, tube, and chart card. lol. worked fine. not fine tune, of course, but, in the ballpark. i do soiless. i ph at 6.5

the god was gifted me long ago. i have been running it for like 5 years. just took two off. went and grabbed it, and my jack herer, from who i left em with. anyway. anyway, i have grown many streains. and, i must say, my god, is the most potent i still have raised. the only thing close i had, was aurora indica. both of these are chunky, but not big. about 34" finish height, on the god. 30" on the a.i. reminds me. i have two reg seeds of the god, i ordered. three were males. and, one chemo seed left. four were makes. got them from joti. those two HAVE to be girls. lol. i may never hatch them.

The plants are looking good nice job ,hey by the way hows the Aurora indica i order some the other day i like that strong indica type of cannabis for night

the aurora indica i had, was a gifted clone, off an outdoor tree. mine, was the agfhi pneno, short, and with a large central cola. It rated nearly to my godbud, for potency. it was very couch locky. and, very acrid tasting smoke. bordering on harsh. it never needed any support, as the stock, and limbs, were on the large,sturdey side. i usually cut her, at 60 days in bloom. very greasy, thick smoke. my gal at the time, always told me to smoke this one, as it had me chaseing her around. lol. i stoppeed raising it, howerver. as i had the god bud, and could not see having two super indicas. i wish i had kept this one. it was not the biggest yielder, nor the smallest. i got like two oz per three gallon pot. supposed, if i had went to my current fours, or five gal smart pots, she would have done better. i did do one outdoors. gave me about a lb. and, acturlly finished, for the most part. good luck. i liked it. now, i have two more stocky ones, from nirvana, just into the bloom room. a black jack, and a papaya. the papaya, may even be more stoutly built, than the aurora was. with very wide leaves.

Back
Top Bottom