First time growing - Was wondering why my seedling's leaves are droopy like this

Jcs81

420-magazine-mobile1859610270.jpg

Re: First time growing... was wondering why my seedling's leaves are droopy like this

How much light are you running on them? 25 watts is all that is needed first week.

Re: First time growing... was wondering why my seedling's leaves are droopy like this

It's a 14w led. I'm starting to think maybe I'm not watering it enough?

Whats your PH, PPM, water temp, room temp, are you feeding any nutrients. ?

My ph is at 6. Room temp is 75. Water temp not sure. And I haven't gotten the ppm meter yet. I'm feeding the amount said on the gf flora series nutrients for seedlings which is 2.5 ml / gallon of each

My ph is at 6. Room temp is 75. Water temp not sure. And I haven't gotten the ppm meter yet. I'm feeding the amount said on the gf flora series nutrients for seedlings which is 2.5 ml / gallon of each
Maybe Try doing a flush and use half the recommendation on the bottle. Look for new groth over next few days and if it still going on that its something else. But thats were I would start..

Looks like you are watering using auto feed system. If you are doing hydro you may want to drop the ph level to around 5.6. I do coco and treat it like hydro feed every day. I run my PH about that but use RO water so it always creeps up on me. With them being so green and droopy I would thing maybe too much water. Also light is probably not enough. I would only have it a few inches away. I'm new to this too so take what I have to say with a grain of salt. You can always check out guys like growpotcheaply or cultivator on YouTube. Also in here people like pennywise and bedroom farmer. Have some killer knowledge. I'll sub in.

That's not much of a seedling. How old is it?

Back
Top Bottom