Day 20 into flowering

Greenears

Good day fellow growers,
Do I look on track for a cfl grow?
420-magazine-mobile1890400804.jpg

420-magazine-mobile314982036.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1493363862.jpg

My next question.. do I take the big fan leaves from the top to allow light through or will this effect the bud on the main cola??
420-magazine-mobile909869490.jpg

They don't look too bad as for defaulting your plant it is optional some people do it some don't I believe it takes energy away from the plant but that's just me

They don't look too bad as for defaulting your plant it is optional some people do it some don't I believe it takes energy away from the plant but that's just me
That was my thinking dude.. like some major bud producing solar panels! Lol I've took some that were shaded and that looked like they weren't putting much work in, no time for slackers in my box

when it comes to living things a plant is no different it's instinct is it wants to survive I see a lot of plants when I throw them in the flowering at the shop they will depose their self if they think that they are too thick and can't get any light in there

when it comes to living things a plant is no different it's instinct is it wants to survive I see a lot of plants when I throw them in the flowering at the shop they will depose their self if they think that they are too thick and can't get any light in there
Thanks for the input 85.. much appreciated brother

What strain are you growing? In what? Great job up until​ now!! They look super healthy and happy
Cheers BW! sorry for the late reply been mad busy with work and stuff!
These are a bagseed in a cheap soil and I'm really impressed the way they took to it so I'm thinking of using for my next grow also.. same with the nutes, just your basics.. The way I see it.. If it works why change it

Looking good what nutes you using ?
Cheers buddy.. believe it or not there cheap ones from a local shop, I used a general use one during veg and I've swapped over to a tomato feed one to flower due to it having less (N).. had a bit of burn on there second feed but lesson learned! Stick to quarter measures!.. same with soil, multi purpose, I just laid off with the nutes for a while incase it was a bit hot but results are speaking for themselves I think? Just a question of them making harvest!
Just can't wait to get my LEDs ordered this week, things are a bit slow with CFLs but I'm a patient guy lol..

Back
Top Bottom