Newbie Grower

RoadKamelot

Hi Everyone!

My name is Kamelot and it's my first time growing cannabis i would just like to know if i'm doing it right
Please check the photo TIA!

cannabis44.jpg

Re: Newbie Grower :)

Hi Triumph! Thank you for commenting on my post! I just tried to grow the seeds that i got from my local pot dealer and i'm growing it outdoors in our garden so i got all regular materials in our garden and the plant is 9 days old i'm really confused because it doesnt look like a real cannabis. :(

well i hope my dealer didnt ripped me off for selling fake mj :( all i can do now is wait! will update you guys with pictures THANKS!

Hi Triumph! Thank you for commenting on my post! I just tried to grow the seeds that i got from my local pot dealer and i'm growing it outdoors in our garden so i got all regular materials in our garden and the plant is 9 days old i'm really confused because it doesnt look like a real cannabis. :(

Wide fat leaves tend to be from an Indica strain. Thin leaves tend to be from a Sativa strain. The clear thing here however is whatever this is, doesnt look like any marijuana plant i've seen. It actually looks like catnip from the leaf but without being there couldn't tell you 100% so take that with a grain of salt. The lesson to be taken here is ALWAYS get seeds from a reputable breeder or a trusted source. Regardless lets make that monster grow!!!!! *insert power rangers montage!* :welcome: :morenutes:

Just thinking about this situation. if your dealer gave you this seed I would be careful growing a real plant for a while. My guess is he doesn't want competition. If he set you up with a fake plant, and finds out you're growing a real one he may snitch on you when you do start a real grow. Be careful going forward with this. I would tell him it didn't germinate and you'll just keep "doing it the right way" and buy your weed from him. When you do start a real grow, don't tell anyone. Some people do call me paranoid, but I've never had my door kicked in.

I completely understand about the stuff being pricy. Growings not exactly a cheap easy thing to do. Even growing in rich soils you'll run into issues. That's why smokes expensive for some quality buds. Just remember the first three rules of growing and you'll be saving a lot of headaches. #1 tell no one, #2 reference rule #1, #3 see rule #2.

I'm not 100% sure it's a grape plant though, just similar leaves. He'll he could have given you a fine wine seed. Grow it out and if it's a grape, start a wine business?

Back
Top Bottom