Pipe on plane?

Schnauzer

im going to cali for awhile and i wanted to bring a piece with me. so i have this spoon and i was wondering if i cleaned it, and put it in my pocket would there be any problem? is there any way that people could even see in my pocket. i know they say to empty your pockets to walk through that metal detector but im tryn to figure out how to do this without going to jail in the process. any suggestions? or is this a bad idea and i should just leave the pipe behind?

It's Cali, there'll be plenty for sale, why take the risk?

Well if the pipe was 100% clean, not one bit of resin or anything on it... then I'd think they'd let you through even if they knew you had it, wouldn't they? Maybe even smoke a bowl of tobacco out of it and clean it when you get there. I mean, it doesn't look bad if you have a small box, inside containing the pipe w/ tobacco resin and a small bag of tobacco.

If it's a domestic flight.. not to worry. They're not looking for pipes. Just pack it in your check-in baggage. Or do whatever you want.. buy it here is a good idea.

if you have more than one peice than take your least favorite...security can be dicks sumtimes..and if ur packin a real nice peice and they take it then thats really gonna suck..if i were you i would buy one in calli or just pack sum good ol rollin papers:Rasta:

the thing is. i dont know how long ill be going to cali for, i mean it could be 1 month or 4 months. so my parents being back home i didnt want to leave my pipe unatended all that time.

I'll never understand you guys paying for cleaner. It's so easy to use Iso alcohol, not to mention cheaper. You pay out the ass for the same shit!

Did we not just go through this? Get Iso. Don't pay any more than 2-3 bucks to clean your piece.

and make sure that if you do decide to bring it, don't hide it, just have it in your luggage.

If it's not used Don't worry brought one back from south beach..... thay pulled it out & checked to see if it was used..had no problem ...if it's used u r screwed

LdyTokeGoodSmok said:
Save a few bucks and buy one when you get here. With so many head shops here, why take the chance?

I travelled for a couple years every week for business, and security varies greatly. You might skate right through, but you never know who is going to make a big stink about your pipe. Don't forget you are trying to catch a plane. Any delay, and you could miss your flight. If you just have to bring your pipe, don't carry it on you, pack it in your luggage

All in all the security in airports is a real joke. My business partner was regularly asked to take her belt and heels off to be checked. In Detroit, I was handed someone else's bag by a guard. In Dallas, I was handed someone's laptop. There was no one in the line but me. This while the National Guard, with their guns, looking on.:hmmmm:

Don't take a chance, it's not worth it. And don't forget to toss the one you bought here before you go!:bong:
Why take a chance? Just buy a new pipe when you get the California. It's not worth the risk of messing with the kind of security in today's airports.

i say you just buy one there because then you will havr a brand new piece to chief some of that good ol' cali chronic out of and you also get to bring home a new suvaneer (thats way off!). although i dont know how you will get the piece home on the airplane.

isos 42o said:
chill w the insults balla. It would be awesome if could bring my bong w me to amsterdam, I need a definitive answer on this.
Dude, don't even worry about brining your bong to Amsterdam.
I mean, it IS Amsterdam.

As long as it is perfectly clean and you have no "stuff" on you anywhere you are cool. I went to spain right after 911, like the next month with some friends and we brought home from spain to the US an unused bong 2 foot tall..(through US customs) no problem..Also to and from Alaska I have carried glass pipes 3 years in a row also after 911 no problem...last trip to Mexico I carried a unused clay pipe and some cuban cigars, no problem also post 911. as long as it's clean it is cool 99% of the time. domestic flights are even more easy, clean it a few times with rubbing alcohol, like I said make it spotless!!!!!!, and you are good to go carry on or ship through in your luggage. your story is the same as the place that sold you the piece "for tobacco use only..." It also hleps to have some pipe tobaco with it to back this little lie up ..If you doubt you cleaning job in the least just don't carry it leave it at home.-GG

i havnt updated this for awhile, just wanted to tell the story of my flight. i spent 2 hours cleaning my pipe till it was perfect, then i ripped through a bowl of tobacco which was harsh as shit cuz i hit it like it was weed since it was my pipe lol. so i put it in my backpack for carry on with the tobacco and my cigs and lighter, it went through the xray machine and they stopped it, they said they were opening it up, went right for the pocket with all my stuff, took the lighter out of my cig pack said theyd scan it again, scanned it, and let me go haha. i was scared as hell. now im out here blazing the medical stuff. got an 8th of white widow last night, i had og kush, grand daddy purple. great shit. im about to go blaze the widow right now.

Back
Top Bottom