Do I have enough light?

2secondnames

ANY ADVICE / HELP WOULD BE AMAZNG
curious about the amount of light (if its enough) both of the lights are 24w LED, i just bought them off amazon. ill post pictures soon as i find out how. and there are 2 fans on the intake at the bottom and one fan at the top for the exhaust. please let me know if I'm using enough light or ill need more any info would be awesome thanks guys.

here are more pictures

NZMIDKm.jpg

0MBQggR.jpg
bXdLMpR.jpg
f93bEPW.jpg
hK8l7ye.jpg

I'm in Italy and haven't seen these... looks like they took their flood lamp model and replaced some colored LED's. Either way if they say it is 24 watt... I doubt it is actually drawing 24 watts. If it actually WERE pulling 24 watts you would need about four of them per plant. You need approximately 100 true watts of LED light per plant.

Those led bulb lights are good for germination / seed starting I guess you could use them for a wee bit of supplemental light but the effect would be limited.

The small led bulbs you mentioned power draw are probably only 5 or 7 watts despite what the advertising said they will be less then 10w

A reliable yet cheap option sold on eBay is the Mars 300w panels that have 60 x 5w leds

They consumes 135w cost under $100 and have a warranty

I started with one Mars 300 they work so well a few days ago bought the 5th panel , in the end I want 8 of them.

One panel will easily grow a 4 oz plant , easily that is if your swift with nutrients and can keep the environment in check

Back
Top Bottom