Lost dates - A little info help needed

zipman

420 Member
could some kind soul please put me back on the right track by telling me how long i have to go from the look of the image,my phone died so lost dates i think its around the 6th or 7th week,
thanks for any help.

20170123_223453-1.jpg

Re: lost dates (a little info help needed)

Next time, write it down, electronics aren't foul proof.

Sent from my SM-T217S using 420

Re: lost dates (a little info help needed)

It looks far earlier to me- like 5 weeks at the very latest. But... it doesn't matter much. To be honest, I rarely keep track of dates either. Though to be even more honest I often wish I had.
Nevertheless- just keep feeding her and keeping an eye on her. True- the feeding schedules tend to vary over time throughout the grow, but if you just feed a little low and watch for any signs of overfeeding, it's easy to just do it by feel and start to wind down the levels when she gets fat and ripe looking.
There's something odd looking to me about your bud. Almost looks like a hermie but maybe it's just the blurry picture. Can you get a clearer one?

What is a hermie? It's a auto flower called blue treacle, sorry but the images comes out the same,
EDIT
OK just read up on what a hermie is really hope it's not mermaphrodite

100% no nothing like little pods or seeds, I'll just let it go it's course whatever it may be, if anything I have learnt something new so all is not a lose thanks for all the help, today we learn tomorrow we use,

Back
Top Bottom