Is Nor Cal 86 Mites & Mold Safe For Marijuana Cultivation?

kingkola1

I am trying to have a grow be as organic as possible without having to make my own compost, teas and nutrients. If I wanted to avoid spider mites, mold and mildew, and I was going to use something that was preventive and that will also actually do the job of getting rid of the problem when needed, what would be the best solution? I am aware that keeping the grow room clean, etc. is paramount. I have been told that Nor Cal 86 Mites & Mold meets the objective, is approved for marijuana cultivation in California and Colorado, and am told it isn't harmful to humans in any way if last used more than 10 days before harvest. I like the active ingredients like rosemary, cinnamon, cotton seed, and lemon grass oils; but am not sure how the inactive ingredients work into the picture (like glycerine, lauric acid, and polyglyceryl oleate); after all, the inactive ingredients make up 99% of the product. Does anyone have anything to share regarding the human health aspect of this product?

I am growing indoors, with 1/3 Ocean Farms, 1/3 coco, 1/3 perlite with Emerald Harvest Nutes. I have read all the literature that Nor Cal puts out, and still have questions but there is no phone number available to contact the company. So this is why I am asking these questions.

Back
Top Bottom