How much do you lollipop your plants?

Well i would start with rootbeer then bubble gum and then grape and then vanilla when i am done it becomes one heck of a lollipop.

On a serious note usually its just the bottom branches with the smaller buds on them that anyone who does this only does that.

I not read that many do do this as many add more lights to get thise buds bigger to have a bigger yield.

I don't lollipop or even top and grow 1/2 and 3/4 lb plants with 4 weeks of veg 12 weeks of flower

The limited LST training I do involves bending the Top at a 90 degree angle a few times in their life and securing with wire to allow the branches to compete for the top position. It works well leaving me with a flat canopy and full plant from top to bottom.

IMG_077957.JPG

All the torture and training people do to their plants hurts it IMO , these plants are natural besides the one bend repeated a few times.

Many of the Top Buds you see branches start at the bottom of the plant.

I don't lollipop or even top and grow 1/2 and 3/4 lb plants with 4 weeks of veg 12 weeks of flower

The limited LST training I do involves bending the Top at a 90 degree angle a few times in their life and securing with wire to allow the branches to compete for the top position. It works well leaving me with a flat canopy and full plant from top to bottom.

IMG_077957.JPG

All the torture and training people do to their plants hurts it IMO , these plants are natural besides the one bend repeated a few times.

Many of the Top Buds you see branches start at the bottom of the plant.
I think the same after topping and scroging so I'm going to try bending and super cropping through out 4-5 weeks of veg and compare it to my expected yield.

tell me, what kind of lights do you run over how many square meters? which strain and where did you get your beans/clones? soil, hydro, or soilless?

Back
Top Bottom