Hello - I live in Costa Rica

Fickbo

Hello all, I have a question as I have never grown before. I am growing outdoors here in costarica and the natural sunlight / nighttime is 12/12 year round, I finally got a female to grow (after 2 males) and the thing is it is a small plant about a foot or so tall and has already about 13-15 flowers, so it has been outside since seedling, everything grows pretty fast here, this plant is about 6-8 weeks old. so the question is, are the flowers going to get bigger? how much longer until I can harvest...thanks alot

Fickbo
mu_buddy.jpg

:welcome: to :420: Fickbo!
They will get bigger - much bigger. How long till harvest depends on the strain you are growing. From the look of her, she leans to the Sativa side. I'll throw out 6 weeks or more.
Congrat's!

Hello, all hope all is good! Today I found that my plant , which is budding nicely! popped out a seed? I thought only males had seeds? So what do I have here? the buds are looking very nice

Heya costa Rica, from canada,, was down yer way last year,, freakin hot there my friend,, sheesh,,

You got everything going on with that plant, eh?? Flowers, seeds, what next??, gonna grow a joint for ya??haha

12/12 light will send a female plant to flower right away, which is why yours is flowering now, as for the seeds, a female mj plant can turn parts of itself to produce male flowers as well, it is called a hermaphrodite, hermie,, darn hermies,, they are a curse to all growers

So the female plant produces some male flowers, then the pollen from the male flowers pollinates some of the female flowers on the same plant,, and, there you are,, seeds

Good luck with the plant,, is still mj, enjoy, cheers:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom