Love this site

denajohn

Just registered yesterday. Trying my first grow in many years. Was having a problem with one of my plants but I couldn't figure out how to post a picture to explain my problem. Anyway, I asked and got a GREAT explanation from David Bowman in record time. I think I'm gonna' like it here.

P.S. Thank you David

Hi denajohn.

Welcome to the 420 Magazine community of members. :welcome:

Indeed, there is a friendly and very helpful group of folks that participate on this sight, sincerely interested in helping others acheive success.

Congrats on restarting your grow efforts!

Be well and happy growing.

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for your kind words of welcome. I've had 4 different strains growing for about a month now and, thanks in large part to your advice, all seem to be doing well (and pretty). I'm too much of a novice to be offering advice to anyone yet, but someday, I hope I'll be able to share my experiences the way everyone on this site seems to be so graciously willing to do. Hopefully, in a few months with your kind assistance, I'll be posting pictures of my little girls when they're all grown up. :)

We will patiently wait for those pics
:passitleft:
Have you thought about doing a journal? Or are you OK with the FAQs when you need to? A journal will give you watchful eyes to keep an eye on you and your little ladies. Realtime assistance from some great growers and awesome people. Check my signature below for some helpful links to get a journal started... Or at least give us a tease of what you've got cooking...
:nomo:

Were dying here... Lol.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hi Snidrajsed, I briefly browsed your grow journal and will get back to it tomorrow when I have a little time. I first planted my seeds on 3/25, one month ago today. I wish I'd found this site earlier as, in hindsight, I would have liked to documented my grow from the very beginning like you are doing. Not just to show but as notes for me to improve on my next go round. I have a couple Sweet Critical and some Baikal Express in my basement that I am going to take to flower and I have one each Sweet Critical, Baikal Express, White Walker Kush and Misty Kush in a spare bedroom that I plan to keep as mother plants and try my hand at cloning. I know this sounds crazy but there's an old saying that goes "a watched pot never boils" however, I still find myself looking at my plants sometimes 5 or 10 times a day. I figure I have another 30 days or so until my basement plants start to flower. Something I'm really looking forward to.

Back
Top Bottom