G'day world!

hyasa

Another aussie stoner boy here. :grinjoint:

Been reading these boards for ages for sage (and VERY useful THANKS) advice with my soil girls, but recently moved to a new town and have needed to start a fresh herb garden all over again.
So I thought I'd take the opportunity to move up a league and have started to plan a small hydro (DWC) system and a new stand alone closet on casters (700mmX900mmX1800ish).
I started 3 of my seeds in soaked rockwool (BTW how do they get sheep to eat rocks?) on the 1st of July and so far in 6 days two have just got their first two true leaves, but the third hasn't even broken the surface yet!
I might start an online grow journal, but I really joined to be able to ask some Q's and get some A's with any problems I might have.

On a personal note I've been all over (and under) the world and planing another trip to Canada and US this summer, my summer not your crazy summer. I really want to see David Letterman this time. My favorite TV show ATM is 30 Rock, the last book I read was Engineering with AutoCAD (the flanged edge did it) and I can't wait to see Bruno tomorrow!

Hyasa

Back
Top Bottom