G'day from Melbourne Australia

Tikyts

420 Member
G'day all, Mika here.
Indoor grower on & off for nearly 30years. I used to read 420 Magazine back in the day and had every wish and hope that one day the world would turn and we'd all keep moving towards complete legalisation.

Currently growing in:
60x60 seed & clone tent
---HLG240w LED

150x150 Veg Tent
---2xVibraspectra 150w LED

240x120 Bloom tent
---1x Mars Hydro FC8000 + 4 x HLG240 LEDs

Growing in Coco for the 1st time & using the Nutrifield nutrients + Great White enzymes.

I do, the FC8000 is only running at 75% until I can invest in CO2 next cycle. The HLGs are a few years old and I've noticed some slight intensity variation between lights (at full and lowest setting)
No issues with light burn touch wood only f**** cal msg issues I'm dealing with atm

I do, the FC8000 is only running at 75% until I can invest in CO2 next cycle. The HLGs are a few years old and I've noticed some slight intensity variation between lights (at full and lowest setting)
No issues with light burn touch wood only f**** cal msg issues I'm dealing with atm
Yeah fuck I run 3x 260w HLG Rspec in my flower tent same as yours 2.4x1.2
Got pics of ya plants?
What you growing in?
Maybe start a grow diary.

Grow diary & pics in progress...I'll chuck a link to it when it starts to look nice

Yeh the HLGs are bangin' lights...haven't seen the new ones in action but the specs look up there. I've split my tent FC8000 covering RH side 1.2x1.2m and the 4xHLGs covering the LH side 1.2x1.2m.
I've only just replaced 2 600w HIDs with the FC8000 on week 4 of flower so it'll be interesting to see how each side turns out.

G'day all, Mika here.
Indoor grower on & off for nearly 30years. I used to read 420 Magazine back in the day and had every wish and hope that one day the world would turn and we'd all keep moving towards complete legalisation.

Currently growing in:
60x60 seed & clone tent
---HLG240w LED

150x150 Veg Tent

240x120 Bloom tent

Growing in Coco for the 1st time & using the Nutrifield nutrients + Great White enzymes.
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Tikyts. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::cheer::theband::circle-of-love::party: :420:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Tikyts

Sound like your all set for your grow?
Do you have any images from past grows you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: Sounds like a sweet set up, I could imagine a nice rotation rotg that 👌 looking forward to seeing how you get down! ✌️

G'day all, Mika here.

Currently growing in:
60x60 seed & clone tent
---HLG240w LED

150x150 Veg Tent

240x120 Bloom tent

Checkout my progress:

Thread 'Tikyts Grow On The Go - 3 Tents, Multiple Strain' Tikyts Grow On The Go - 3 Tents, Multiple Strain

IMG20231227173358.jpg

G'day Mika,
Welcome to us both. I'm back after 8 years away.
I just wanted to tell you I was in your great city in 1966 for two weeks after a 7 month tour in Viet Nam.
Back then, Australians still loved Americans for helping stop the Japanese from coming further south.
On leave 23 hours a day, and the locals wouldn't allow us to spend a dime and the drinks were unending when we went into a pub. Best time was had by all and I love Australians for it. I know those days are over, but I still love you guys !!

Back
Top Bottom