First time kook

bulkdelish

G'day shaggers just dropping by to introduce myself...

I'm an Australian enjoying my first taste in growing, so far I'm Into about 1month and a half in. I'm growing a random bean a friend gave me, and an AK-47 auto...
I have started a journal but so far neglected a tad....

Can't wait to pillage through all this info and fry my brain Int he processs.....

Happy growing shaggers!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to the 420 family. If you need anything just hollar. :)

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Welcome to the 420 family. If you need anything just hollar. :)

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Hey germinator
Can I pick your brain for a moment!!!

Just found out my random auto bean obviously ain't an auto... but I planted a definite Auto in an AK 47 5weeks in you know to span me out a bit hahah...

Here's the question

If I keep my random In veg till the auto catches up and the flip them both! would it hurt my outcome for the auto ie stunt growth yield etc.

I don't have two rooms, unfortunately

Cheers!!!
Just wasn't sure, I understand this for the autos time/flower instead of light/flower... hopefully the auto only gets around 3weeks of 12/12...

Back
Top Bottom