New member looking for RSO advice

rdykes

Hello to you all. As the title suggests, I'm looking for advice and a few points regarding the use of RSO.
As with many of you out there, a family member, in this case my father, has been let down by the system and we have chosen to pursue a natural course of treatment for thyroid and spinal cancer.
My question here today is regarding what to expect. my father has been ingesting the RSO for two weeks now and increasing the dose as suggested. He spends most of the time sleeping at the moment which I guess is understandable but what is concerning is that he has little or no interest in eating or drinking. I obviously don't want him to become too weak but at the same time I am reluctant to reduce the RSO in the hope that it is starting to do some good.
If anyone with experience of treating cancer with RSO could offer any kind of tips, explications or advice I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Hello to you all. As the title suggests, I'm looking for advice and a few points regarding the use of RSO.
As with many of you out there, a family member, in this case my father, has been let down by the system and we have chosen to pursue a natural course of treatment for thyroid and spinal cancer.
My question here today is regarding what to expect. my father has been ingesting the RSO for two weeks now and increasing the dose as suggested. He spends most of the time sleeping at the moment which I guess is understandable but what is concerning is that he has little or no interest in eating or drinking. I obviously don't want him to become too weak but at the same time I am reluctant to reduce the RSO in the hope that it is starting to do some good.
If anyone with experience of treating cancer with RSO could offer any kind of tips, explications or advice I would be very grateful. Thanks.
I have made rso for 5+ cancer survivors. He needs to try very hard to eat and drink even if he does not want to. Don’t be concerned about his sleeping a lot he is adjusting to the RSO and you need to think about sleeping as part of his healing process. None of my patients were able to increase the amount of RSO they consumed by much because of the psychoactive effects caused by high doses of thc. None of them came even close to the amount that is suggested for treatment of cancer. They all took the medicine before bed at night so that if they did get too high they slept through it. And all of them responded dramatically within 4 weeks time. The most important thing is consistent use meaning same time every single day. No missed doses. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom