RunnerGirl3

Hi all! My husband (age 50, healthy and fit!) was diagnosed with Glioblastoma brain cancer a few weeks ago. It is a very aggressive cancer that is considered terminal. He underwent surgery and will be starting chemo and radiation soon. I immediately started investigating Cannabis Oil and know that is what he needs. I have secured a source and hope to start him on it soon, but he has developed blood clots in both legs all the way up to his groin. They have placed a filter to protect his lungs and heart. He is still in the hospital, as they are trying to decide whether to put him on anticoagulants, or if they are too risky since he just had brain surgery.
I have read that Cannabis Oil could interfere with anticoagulants? This is all new to me and I am not sure where to go from here.
On a good note, his Oncologist is all for the Oil and agrees that it could help. I'm just nervous about what the Vascular Dr might say. Any suggestions?

I went to the link, but I am not sure how to post my question to her? I'm sorry. I just joined this site today and trying to learn my way around.

I was just about to recommend Sweet Sue, but I see someone made it first :)

Back
Top Bottom