Azcruiser lost his battle

azcruiser

I do not know you all the way Mr. Azcruiser did. I followed all the threads, help, assistance and compliments you gave him.

He grew his MMJ the best he could and did a great job. Never the less he lost his battle to the cancer and passed away.

We were together over 36 years and I will miss him tremendously not to mention his green thumb .

Thank you all for your support over the last few years.

Mrs. Azcruiser:thanks:

Very sorry to hear of your loss. 36 years is a long time you must have been very happy together, not many couples get that kind of happiness. My condolences. Please post up a link or two from his journals I'd like to read.

Thank you for sharing that, I'm sure he helped many.:sorry::rip:

Mrs. Arcruiser

I'm extremely sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to keep us up to date. I can't say I knew Mr. Azcruiser personally but I know this website has a way of gathering the best people. There's an atmosphere here that welcomes love, laughter and education. I can see that Mr. Azcruiser has been a member here since 2011. So there's no doubt in my mind that he played a part in helping to create and maintain such a beautiful atmosphere. He will be missed and we all, on behalf of 420, send you our deepest and sincerest condolences.
Although, I know we're screens apart, should you need anything at all please don't hesitate to get a hold of me. We're here for you.

With love,

My sincerest sympathy Mrs. Azcruiser,

Here is a link to all of his posts hoping it can help cheer you up down the road.

I recently lost my father to cancer and can relate.

Kindest regards

I think they removed the link to his posts.

Thank you for your kindness. I had to open a new account. I guess they closed his now.

Here are the two links I could find. I am certain there are more but I am not as good on a computer as my man was. And yes, I miss him terribly.

Hi Mrs A....I'm new here but I saw your comment on a closed post the other day and it broke my heart. I have no words sometimes but I'll pray that you'll be comforted as that hole in your life is healed. The fellowship here has already impressed me and I'm sure everyone will welcome you. Jim

Back
Top Bottom