Hi I am a new member and need some help

durbankush26

I bought 5 crop kind seeds i have a 4x4 tent set up with ebb and flow system. I started germinating my seeds straight in the rock wool. about a week later no sign of sprouting so i took the seeds out and decided to put them in a glass of pH water that is at 5.5 and they are sitting in there now. In the mean time i have my rock wool soaking in some water is it okay to leave the rock wool in the water until my seeds germinate or is a few days to long for them to soak i need to know or else i need to buy some more rock wool please help! Thank you!

Welcome durbankush26 :welcome:

Rockwool only needs a day to pH stabilize imho. But you may want to post your question in our Frequently Asked Questions for a definitive answer.

Ian

I bought 5 crop kind seeds i have a 4x4 tent set up with ebb and flow system. I started germinating my seeds straight in the rock wool. about a week later no sign of sprouting so i took the seeds out and decided to put them in a glass of pH water that is at 5.5 and they are sitting in there now. In the mean time i have my rock wool soaking in some water is it okay to leave the rock wool in the water until my seeds germinate or is a few days to long for them to soak i need to know or else i need to buy some more rock wool please help! Thank you!

CropKing's germination instructions are excellent. I suggest you follow those to the letter.

Back
Top Bottom