Roots and rock wool

durbankush26

I have a question regarding roots and rock wool. i am currently vegging 4 plants ins 6 inch rock wool and i have some roots coming out of the 6 inch cube is this okay to keep them this way for the rest of my grow or will the roots die off?

I have a question regarding roots and rock wool. i am currently vegging 4 plants ins 6 inch rock wool and i have some roots coming out of the 6 inch cube is this okay to keep them this way for the rest of my grow or will the roots die off?

You have roots coming out of the six inch rock wool cubes... so you're ready to transplant them to soil, or?? What's your plan?

Im in a ebb and flow system and i intend to keep them in the 6 inch rock wool will the roots be fine?

There is not only a hydroponics forum here, but there is a separate ebb n flow subforum: Ebb & Flow

I'm guessing that as long as the roots are kept wet and have good oxygenation and circulation (which it sounds like ebb and flow should provide), your roots will be fine. They should of course be kept in the dark...

Back
Top Bottom