OrganicMan's Banana Sativa - Kandy Kush - Amherst Diesel & Silver Kush Grow

OrganicMan

Hello to all here at the wonderful :420::circle-of-love::Namaste:

On to another journal with some strains I have never tried or grown :) so this should be fun :)

Strains :)

Banana Sativa Holy Smoke Seeds x1
OGRers Banana #99 (Sativa Pheno)
Yield: Massive
Flowering: 8 Weeks

Banana line stems direct from OGers Original Banana. We managed to isolate the Sativa side, its pure bliss such impressive sweet ripe banana flavour and unmistakable sativa buzz bright and clear a perfect med.
This strain is in a league of its own, a bohemouth amongst flavour plants and exemplary embodiment of pure ripe oozing banana terpens, a complete treat for the palette and such a lethal high for the brain, this strain will make you laugh and cry. But basking in the brilliance that this strain radiates will surely become your favorite day fix...its that special!

Kandy Kush Reserva Privada x1
OG Kush x Train Wreck (T4)
60% Indica : 40% Sativa
Flowering TIme: 9-10 Weeks
Yield: 450-550g/m2

Classic stretch of the OG Kush that bulks up and fills out like the TW to give you OG flavor and TW nugs. Once again we bring the medicinal benefits and the great taste of the OG Kush and crossed it to classic Cali. Train Wreck strain - known for it's good commercial yields, frostiness and lemony scents. The sweetness of this Kush hybrid is comparable to kandy and after one hit you will keep coming back for more!! Heavy crystal production comes on after the 5th week but doesn't stop producing! One of the most resinous plants in our catalogue. True California flavor. 1st Colorado Cannabis Crown 2010 voted best medical marijuana out of 140 strains 3rd Outdoor Spannabis 2012

Amhurst Sour Diesel Humboldt Seed Organization x1
Genetics: Sativa Dominant
Flowering Days: 65-70 days
THC: High
Production: High
Outdoor Height: up to 3.5m
This legendary elite clone was gifted to HSO by their Mendocino partners many years ago. It´s the real deal and for those that know, the taste is superb and intense, plus the high is very strong too.
This champion mom is an easy feeder, fat yielder that generally likes to go 9 to 10 weeks.

Silver Kush Reserva Privada x1
Silver Bubble x The OG #18
70% Sativa : 30% Indica
Flowering time: 9 weeks
Yield: 450-550g/m2

Bringing two champions together to make seeds was an easy choice for Reserva Privada. The parents of this strain are Silver Bubble and The OG #18. The Silver Bubble has been an Amsterdam favorite for more than ten years and The OG #18 has quickly proven a winner as breeding stock and a powerful smoke. With the Silver Kush we bring you a great yielding, strong sativa dominant hybrid that has the medicinal power of The OG #18 mixed with the uplifting Silver Bubble, making this strain a must for any sativa grower.

I started germination yesterday 14/2 I use the paper towel method in a tub with a lid placed on top of a small heat mat in the dark :) I'm hoping they will all crack either today or tomorrow :)

DSC_005940.JPG

DSC_006035.JPG

The setup I'm using is a small propagator 1L air pots and a small T5 in my veg tent with the rest of the girls :) I'm not sure on veg time yet but it will probably be around 2 months :)

DSC_005540.JPG
DSC_005441.JPG

The soil is a mix of Canna Terra Professional+, Biobizz worm castings and plant magic granules

DSC_005337.JPG

Well that's all for now friends. I'll update as soon as there is any signs of life :) fingers crossed :) much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

re: OrganicMan's Banana Sativa, Kandy Kush, Amherst Diesel & Silver Kush Grow

I'll take a chair if you don't mind. What nutrients do you use? It doesn't say in the intro.

re: OrganicMan's Banana Sativa, Kandy Kush, Amherst Diesel & Silver Kush Grow

Oh yea!! Lets rock and roll :cheesygrinsmiley: im ready to see some big banana buds. I didnt know she was an 8 week girl, nice. :passitleft:
Yep a lovely 8 week sativa pheno :) I'm really looking forward to this one I'm goimg to have to see if she likes super cropping too :)
I'll take a chair if you don't mind. What nutrients do you use? It doesn't say in the intro.
Pull up a chair mate make yourself at home :passitleft:
I use a mixture of plant magic nutes and humboldt mainly:

Plant magic Oldtimer grow, plant magic Oldtimer Bloom, plant magic granules (mycorrhizal fungi and beneficial bacteria) plant magic bio silicone, Humboldt honey es (carbs), Humboldt equilibrium (cal/mag) and the only other thing is Plagron green sensation as a pk/boost. I also use some general organics worm casting juice as a spray in veg hope this helps great to have you here mate :high-five:

Much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

re: OrganicMan's Banana Sativa - Kandy Kush - Amherst Diesel & Silver Kush Grow

Thanks for the invite bud. Wouldn't miss this for the world. Some epic strains going on in this journal. I went to check out Holy Smoke Seeds, and they have some very interesting genetics at their disposal. Will have to keep a close eye on your banana sativa, and if you rock it out the park I will be adding some of their genetics to my stockpile.

We have life :)
Silver kush is the first to go into soil :)
DSC_005245.JPG

The banana sativa & the Kandy kush have cracked they should be going into there new home today, just waiting to see the root :) the Amherst sour diesel is still closed it was the oldest seed of the bunch but I have high hopes, I'll leave it for up to a week :) much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Damn man, I'm so excited for this grow. Wish we could speed things up a bit. LOL!

Damn man, I'm so excited for this grow. Wish we could speed things up a bit. LOL!
Me to mate :yahoo:
The fun begins!
Yed indeed :)

Im a little worried about the Amherst sour diesel I looked up when I got it, it was a freebie from an order in 2013 :) it still hasn't cracked and has turned very dark. I inspected it throughly and there seemed to be a husk covering the seem which I removed, I will give it a couple more days :) if its a dud then I will probably go for the Sky Walker kush instead :) much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom