WeedNerd420's New Journal For New Setup: DNA 60 Day Wonder 1st LED & Auto Grow

WeedNerd420

Hey 420 mag!

WeedNerd420 here.
Sadly my Dakini Kush has suffered to much stress and is stunted and won't recover or is a male or herm so I am sadly not following it's progress anymore I'm ready to pull it. I'll get into details later, but I've in the meantime gotten a couple key things I've been needing/wanting for years so I am starting a new grow. I had my whole first grow box and Raspberry Cough plants, light and everything stolen some years ago and I've been struggling to grow as I haven't had a place to live. I've been doing it in a small closet with a 4 bulb T5 which took me years after to get as I am very poor. I have over time gotten more stuff and been growing to learn and for fun since. I live in a small rented room and that's it so there's little space anywhere but my Girls my main concern. So I got a Grow Tent and "300w" full spectrum LED which regardless of powerpower is much better and stronger than 1 4 6500k bulb T5 light so I am pretty stoked for that. I haven't killed the Dakini Kush just yet but I think I'm going to be. It's been stagnant for over 10+ days and I can't tell if the few mini preflowers apart if they are male or female or hermie but I'm guessing herm.

Anyway, onto the new Journal!

-Strain: DNA 60 Day Wonder Auto
-Indica: 90:10 Indica:Ruderalis/Sativa
-Seedling currently 4 Days old from seed
-Indoor in 32"Wx32"Lx60"H Reflective Grow Tent
-Soil grow
-Fox Farm Happy Frog Soil
-Currently in Solo Cup going to transfer to final either 1 gal or 3 gal depending on a knowledgeable suggestion as I've been told autos don't need big pits but then I read the bigger the better so I need to know which is true.
-Light: Beamnova "300w" Full Spectrum LED
-Watering every 2-3 days once soil is dry
-Ferts: Fox Farm Grow Big, Fox Farm Big Bloom, Fox Farm Tiger Bloom

I am new to having a tent and never used an LED before but I couldn't hang my T5 so I tried to germ the ran under the LED. I have had to play around with height. Right now it's doing good but is much further away than I'm used to. All good though. Has been stretching but once I transplant image bury some of the stem. This is my first Auto grow also so this will be an adventure. I decided to start it as I've been wanting to try it since I got it, but no way to as I've had another one than some forced off time. Simply I want to harvest in 2 months and the Dakini Kush isn't giving me good vibes so I am starting this to guarantee a harvest in a couple months or so.

I took it out of the tent as I can't get a good pic with LED on.
20170420_135800.jpg

OK Happy 4/20 Everyone and I am celebrating, I hope everyone else is also! STAY LIFTED!

"Have a Dank Day!"

re: WeedNerd420's New Journal For New Setup - DNA 60 Day Wonder 1st LED & Auto Grow

Hey buddy first to grab a seat!! Stoked bout ur new equipment!! Ur baby looks healthy and glad to see ur still rollin along!! Happy 420 a great day to start a new journal. U should come check out what I have going on I jus got my bloom nutes and fan controller in the mail. Been waiting forever for my fan carbon filter so I can bloom my plants. I believe I have two males and a female. But I believe that it might b a blessing cause m on a three month veg and they are gonna b monsters. I have a clone that m gonna make a momma off my pistil throwing female. Anyways check me out its bout to get real with my first bloom phase and I could use ur knowledge along the way!! Glad to see you kicked the illness from the last time we chatted!!

Heya pino0911!
Thanks for the kind words and the follow! I am happy to finally be as to start putting my knowledge to work. My Dakini Kush looks pretty good for the shape it's in from all the abuse. I had no idea this strain was so picky haha but it makes it that much more fun for me. I'm prob gonna either resurrect my original thread for this now that it seems to be bouncing back. But ima give it a few more days first. Once I feel it's back on track if it gives me any sign at all it's hermied or a male as I believe, I'm gonna have to kill it. I want to use it's pot for my 60 Day Wonder so it can get as big as possible. I do believe I need a 2nd fan in there as some leaves are twisting but that's the worst of it now.

Onto the update! Day 6: DNA 60 Day Wonder(I already know this auto takes an average of 70-75 days at least so I know it's name is a bit misleading). It's grown it's first set of leaves now the first real node is starting or it's 3 leaf second set of true leaves. I'm pretty excited. I'm enjoying the speed of growth an auto seems to show. Even under 16/8, as I wanted to slowly re-adjust my DK so I just re-changed my lighting schedule to 18/6 now so both plants can fully benefit and aren't getting a major change in light at once. No more stress! Like a lumberjack, I'm chopping down stress. Haha.

Anyway here she is this morning just after lights on at 12am EST right after I wake up.
20170422_003625.jpg

Also, here's a pic of my DK in the tent.
20170422_004334.jpg

Here's my DK a day ago out of the tent
20170421_103732.jpg

Alright, hope everyone else on this great forum has a great day!

Overgrow the Government! Together we can make Legalization happen, but we need to force open our close minded politicians eyes! Never stop growing or let any situation hold u back. Even if you can only do a 1 plant 1 gallon bucket microgrow, that's still one more plant that will not only help void the governments futile efforts but the more plants on earth, the better for mankind!

"Have a Dank Day!" My fellow Weed Nerds! It's a #WeedNerdNation!

Looking good bud!! Cat looks happy also!! Love the LED and tent. Things looking better for your set up. The Dakini Kush is looking good also. Hope things keep rolling right for you!! Just got my carbon filter and bloom nutes in the mail so starting tomorrow is the season of blooming in the tent. Just realized I need to go pick up another timer for my clones in the veg closet. Also gonna pop some more seeds tomorrow so when m done with blooming I will have more girls to put in right behind them. Loving the hobby of growing and don't think m gonna stop no time soon. Not tryna sell anything jus want to have a big ole stash of primo grown bud!! Goal is to not have to go to the streets to get a sketchy bag that I know nothing of its origins.

Hey @Buzzer777! Glad ya came by! Come join the fun and crazyness! Haha my cat LOVES cannabis. I dry all the fanleaves I cut, and let her eat em. She loves em. Fresh also. I have nothing to blend up the leaves or anything to make any drink from them. So it's a good use. I have a jar full of old leaves and stems from my other plants that lost the smell/taste I was thinking of trying to make something from but I might just throw em out. I hate to waste anything useful. Hope you stick around! The more the merrier!

@pino0911 thanks for the kind words. I'm kinda depressed as I'm missing both the Cannabis Cup in Cali and NECC here in Mass. I'm hoping to get to Extravaganja but it's literally on the other end of my state. It doesn't look good. I've always been so sick I can't move during event times including Hempfest Boston. So I'm really bumming. Congrats on your grow man. You might have me beat already doing so good! Haha. You got the bug. It won't let go, at least for awhile. Growing can go from experiment to fun to hobby, to obsession VERY fast. I'm glad to see your doing so well! I live in a small room and that's it. That door and tent takes up most all of my wall on that side. It's like a small cube with a closet so VERY conjested. Normally in November when inspection day comes as ive always used the closet here and T5, I don't know what I'm going to do then. My landlord don't care about the smell of cannabis but growing even legal he could take issue with so I'm not looking forward to that. Gonna try to shoot for a couple harvests before then so I can dismantle my tent or something. I'll worry about that later. A carbon filter is a great. I don't use one as you can see. I love the smell. Idgaf but everyone here in this rooming house smokes or does drugs/drinks so im hoping it's tolerated. I'm not even supposed to have my cat. But I love her to death. She was a hallway cat here and been neglected and abused for years by people who LIKE to be homeless who come here and or crackheads who lived here. Her original owner was busted right at our downstairs door. Sad shit man. I treat her like a queen. Her and my plants are the only things keeping me happy and sane. Why I'll grow anywhere I am, even a micro or dwarf. There are Dwarf strains I want to try growing like Red Dwarf and White Dwarf. Something about tiny plants I like.

My Dakini Kush I think is running out of space in it's pot. Its officially the tallest plant I've ever had and it's still in vedge. I don't know if it'll flower. I have no way to get a bigger pot. 3g is my biggest as I've never had a plant big for a reason. The leaves are, well some of em are twisting or corkscrewing. At least it doesn't have much else against it.

Time for this early mornings update! Day7! Second set of leaves are growing and starting to come up! Can't wait to see what kind of spacing this strain has. LED has me thrown off big time, as I've never had a powerful light or anything before. So distance being a factor is new to me. I'm used to flouressents.

Anyway, thanks for joining guys! Photos in next post!

Pics as promised . As you can see, she's maturing nicely so far in the cup. You can see in the 2nd pic the spacing and node beginning to form. I love it! I'm having fun watching it all day as every time I check on it, it's getting bigger and bigger! :thumb:

No DK pics today, nothing new with it for now. I hope it'll start showing me new growth soon. It's devouring water. Anyway here ya go...day 7 @ 3:20 EST ...
20170423_022416.jpg
20170423_022536.jpg

HiYa WeedNerd420

LOL with your Cat!
I have 3 dogs..one of which seals nugs :)..She is so Stealth about it, I usually only notice when I am at the computer and she goes for my weed and steps on my toe..She hates smoke, but like to chomp down on the nugs...She has expensive taste too..Have caught her at the entrance to my grow tent, but so far shows interest only in the FFO soil HahHah..
I think it is only because I am spending time with the plants and she is jelly.:)
I growl at her and she gets the idea (Australian Shepherds are too smart sometimes.)
Too bad you can't come to the CC, but I am not going either.(I am in Reno and the drive down to LV is just too shitty) There is like 70FEET of snow in the Sierra w/avalanches now, especially with the melt. Anyway there will be feds galore at the events..Sessions sucks! My little garden needs TLC anyway.LOL 4 ladies 8 days into flower now:

4-19-17.jpg

What's Up my man WeedNerd!! Dope cat!! My German Shepherd don't really care for the plant but I can move in my house without him being my shadow. Everywhere I go he has to b. And also man I don't compare grows as competition's and I have yet to even take it to the end yet but hopefully its on the horizon!! And bout the carbon filter if it was just me I would let my house b weed funky boy do I love the smell but my better half and mostly daughter in high school don't. My daughter don't understand enough about it yet and I would hate to look at me the wrong way jus cause of what I decide to do. Also I had issues on height of my LED but just went with manufactures specification and never looked back. Your plants are looking great and love the story of saving your cat. I also have a cat we saved. At my old place my neighbor decided he just was tired of his cats and threw them out and stop feeding them so we took them in but one it was to late and died in front of our eyes. Sad shit but her brother is still with us and living a lot better life. But all in all like how things are getting better for you and keep growing when ever the landlord comes just take minor break. Sorry you can't make it to the festivals!! I have never been to one but will put on my bucket list!! Keep growing cause I know I am. Look forward to the next update and hope your health gets better!!!

Hey :420:

Time for a quick update. This is day 7 I think. It's starting to show some good progress. My only problem now is that I have to cut my light schedule to 12/12 as I just updated my other journal and my DK is showing female or herm idk, and it's showing signs of recovery. But had a problem, check my other journal.

Thanks for the kind words about my cat and welcome @Buzzer777 . That's a nice grow you got. Very well done! My cat loves the leaves and I feed em to her she loves it.
@pino0911 I love that breed! Haha they are great! That's heartbreaking about the cats but good man saving one. That person who put them out should be shot and killed. Or locked in a room and forced to starve. I'm a HUGE animal lover and that to me sickens me. The people before me who took my cat in after she was put through hell, neglected her and left her in the hall with a broken dishpan as a litter box and never changed the litter and barely cleaned it and never left her Much food. He brought a friend in to livelive which is against the rules but the landlord is a slumlord and don't care about shit, and as his friend took up all the floor space she had nowhere to move. He hated her so he would kick her as she would piss on his stuff. So when I found out he was leaving I took her in. I clean her box daily and feed her well and give her lots of love and she is very happy now. I am happy about that. She still has little room to move but it's enough and I can play with her so she can run back and forth chasing a string. She's old too. At least 10-12 years. Her original owner was a crack head and busted at the downstairs door, so I don't think she's had much of a good day in her life since I took her in. But I am happy I did. Your dogs a s neaky bastard haha. I've heard of some dogs eating peoples bud before. Animals, like humans have an endocannabinoid system as well which is why CBD animal treats work so well.

Here are some pics. I wish I never started this as I want to run autos 20/4 not 18/6 or 12/12. But if the Dakini Kush is female as it seems, I'll have no choice.

20170424_170024.jpg
20170424_170033.jpg

"Have a Dank Day!"

Hey all. I have a sad update.

My plant had an accident. As an auto, idk if it will recover. I hope so. I was installing my T5 light for more power for the branches on the Dakini Kush to have more power to grow bigger, thicker, and faster from more light. As my 60 DW has a long stretched stem(I need to transplant my Dakini Kush so I can transplant my 60 DW into the 3 gal and the DK into a 5 gal to flower in. While putting up the T5 I was unyangling the power cord, and it slipped out of my fingers and fell on and rolled over the 60DW just growing it's 3 finger set. The stem was bent in 1 place, broken in 2. So I taped it with what little I could find and broke a wodden stake to tape it to to hold it up. So far the leaves aren't sagging but I expect them to be as I wake up. I also NEED another fan as it's way to hot in my 32"x32"x60" tent. I'm also gonna have to rig my cheap LED somehow to hang high as my DK is gonna get huge as it's already 2 1/2 feet tall! Yet to have such a big plant!!

So I am going to start updating my 1 plant Dakini Kush journal instead of this one for now. Sorry for the long time between updates. Ive been feeling shitty as I've been vaping, as I have 2 medibles to last me until the 3rd :-/.

Hopefully she recovers but if not, I'll just axe it and focus 100% on my DK.

Thanks for following everyone especially @pino0911!

I'll update my other journal so it's not hidden.

Stay Lifted and "Have a Dank Day!"

Hey bud!! Your plant will b fine m sure sucks that it happened but we all know shit happens!! I broke a branch on my plant to where there was a string of green holding it together. I did same surgery as you and ten days later took all the bandages off and was a big ass knot and it mended back together. Your kush plant is getting big as hell!! Keep up the great work and keep the updates coming. Sorry you been feeling shitty lately and hey the third will b here before u know it!! I went and bought some voodoo juice today and microbial munch today! Hope it helps. I got my free sample of mammoth p also so added that into the mix also. I got a free sample if terpinator on the way. You should do like me and look up free samples. Mammoth p sent me two bottles and joint papers!! GI to mammoth p website and fill out free sample request! GI to terpinator website and go to contact us and just ask nicely for a free sample. House and garden also has a nice sample pack but need a $20 money order. Also go to collective supply they have a great sample pack free shipping and had a free glass pipe included!! Hope it helps but glad to hear your doing better. Tomorrow is week one of my first bloom cycle and they are stretching crazy hope it don't last to long!! Tomorrow I will do a one week bloom update hope you have time to check it out!! Hope your having a dank day!!! If not one will b your way soon!!!

I don't have any pics right now but I've started using IG(WeedNerd4Life420). I'll add some soon. My 60 DW is doing very well. It's starting to grow it's 5 finger set of leaves as well as my Dakini getting VERY tall and is branching out slowly everywhere. It's a 100% female, calyxs are poping pistils and the stems already starting to coat itself in resin. I haven't forgotten about this. Peace out.:Namaste: "Have a dank day"

Hey:420:

Here's my DNA 60 Day Wonder
20170510_055626.jpg

Here's my Dakini Kush. Looking to get a big yield so really vedgeing her. She's basically stress free and most if not 3 feet tall at least . Bud sites starting to branch out. BUSH!
20170510_055605.jpg
20170510_055646.jpg
20170510_055657.jpg

I just gotta transplant the DK than it's going into flower and whatever the 60 day does, it does.

Peace!

Where u go bud? How the girls n u doing? Havent seen or heard from u n a lil while hipe everything is great in ur part of the world!!

Hey @pino0911

I have been using Instagram for my journaling as it's more user friendly. There's a lot to getting pics up on here with only being able to use a galaxy s4 to access internet and everything.
I haven't forgotten about all you, just have been busy and haven't had the drive to do many updates as it's a long process.

My girls are now in flower a d the Dakini is a treat. I want to axe the 60 day . The added room would be so beneficial. Anyway, they both are doing great in my eyes. Not sure what day they are at but I just watered em yesterday. The 60 day is a VERY thirsty girl. Every other day it's dry. The Dakini is in a 5 Gal and doing great IMO. Smells soooo strong of sweet strong caramel/hop notes and a "cannabis" undertone. You touch it, brush up and your arm or fingers are smelling hardcore, I love it. I will try to keep updating but please check out my Instagram page for vids and everything: WeedNerd4Life420

20170601_051620.jpg
20170607_054446.jpg
20170607_054452.jpg
20170607_054458.jpg

Hey glad to hear from you bud!! Hey are you using the 420 app on your phone? Cause its so much easier to do updates. All i do is take the pictures and they go right in my journal. It takes me like 10-15 minutes to do my uodates wit pics n everything. Your girls look mighty fine wish i can smell threw my phone m sure she has a dank ass smell. My girls are doing good but let the heat get to hot for one of my girls and started throwing bananas. I picked them off and took my mars 600 out the small tent and added my platinum 150 to add reds to my 450 and no more bananas i think she impregnated herself and everybody said chop her but i jus couldnt do it. Its easy to say chop but when u get to have a four month bond with the plant and know it was my error i decided to let her finish. My other girl is so sticky been hitting her with mammoth p and terpinator both were free samples but think m gonna purchase due to the results. But hey jus glad to see your still alive and puffing!!! Your tent looks good hioe your loving the LED!! I have been getting a intrest in cob lighting kinda would love to build my own light. Before that happens i have to do a couple harvest with what i already have cause the money i spent on that. Keep updating and check my girls out if u ever have time.

Back
Top Bottom