My First Grow & Journal

Guess you've got a green thumb as well.

I'm away on vacation atm. I gave her some blood meal, and fruit something? before I left. All she needs is water, and it's being taken care of. Just cause I've made it through veg, Doesn't mean I will do so in flower, then there is curing lol.

I'm in process of building a wood cabinet 6" high, with a 20" removable shelf, I can use as a dying area. I do have that clone, five more seeds, and more than enough fertilizer. I'm confident I'll eventually get a monster harvest!!

Dry and cure can be summed up easy. Let your plant dry out right about the time your gonna chop her(plan ahead). Hang in a dark room with a fan moving air. Not on the buds though. When the smaller stems snap and the bigger stems bend and kinda crack then she is ready. Trim it up and fill a mason jar 2/3 of the way up , put a hygrometer and a boveda pack in there, and put it somewhere dark. First 5 days remove the lid for about 5-7 mins and get a whiff. Make sure you don't see mold or smell anything funky(bad bacterial smell). After a week check the hygrometer to make sure it's staying 62-63% humidity. After 2weeks(I go three months) she will be ready to go. Trust me. This is a must. Not curing buds and you might has well grown ditch weed imho. But it's simpler than you think. Just remember that flowering problems are worse. Just leave her be and only give her what she's asking for. A problem in flower is never good but it happens. You got a good community here who will help get you there best we can.

What up guys also from mass looking pretty good on the grows you got going I recommend topping much earlier in veg zen but over all healthy looking plant do you intend on a scrog that 420 photo kinda looks like one and bullet toothi try growing most my plants that way perfect for the scrog . I have a couple going now I'm about 2 1/2 weeks into flower

420-magazine-mobile1815199282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile421047354.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1550256430.jpg
420-magazine-mobile835043747.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1707962951.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1936290531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1623644606.jpg
420-magazine-mobile969224076.jpg
420-magazine-mobile408353827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1801680528.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom