Help With Blue Dream SCROG?

Aegean

Hi all, newbie here! Having been an avid follower of multiple grow journals on this site for a good while now, I thought what better place to go when I need a bit of advice!

So, I'm already under way with my first grow. I have 5 Humboldt Seeds "Blue Dream" plants, which were started from seed. They germinated on April 10th, and have been growing happily in a 5x5ft tent ever since, under a 600w Dual Spectrum HPS, which is in an Air Cooled Reflector. The plants themselves are in 5 gallon tubs.

They have been getting fed using the Shogun Nutrients Line, and have no problems with them at all. I decided to use the SCROG method, having read that it is a good option when growing in a smaller space, with regards to light penetration and what not. So if the first two weeks of life is classified as the seedling stage, they have no been in Veg for 30 days (44 Days Total Time). I was wondering when would be the best time to switch over to flower? I have attached a couple of pics I took a few minutes ago.

Thank you all in advance! Just hope I've posted this in the right department lol!

18670958_270149500061121_3059135995181934213_n.jpg
18620107_270149473394457_3334227983866666134_n.jpg

The question is. Are they autos? If not they look pretty healthy. I see the scrogg technique going there. I like that idea but I grow outdoors for now so I've never had to do it, but have heard and read people get very good results.

To my knowledge from here on it's just going to determine how much you want to get out of them.

You can flip the lights anytime to start flowering. To do this you have to have a 12-12 setting for your lights. What I mean by y this is 12 hrs daylight 12hrs dark. This will trigger flowering. Im also assuming these are all female plants as we don't want any males in the mix.

Thumbs up to you bro. They look wonderful. Im gonna sub to this and ride this train and see how it turns out.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom