2nd Grow Carmelicious - Purp Kush - G13 Fem

lokiean

startign a new grow. grow rooms been revamped. for my 12 allowed plants i have two ballasts set up.

1 x 1000 watt digital dimable interchangeable.
1 x 600 watt magnetic ballast.
2x 2 tube t5's (for side and low canopy lighting)
1x 4 tube T5's

rooms been malared, new 475 cfm fan ran through carbon filter.

all seeds are famanized. using pro mix, mixed with rockwool cubes, bonemeal.
Nutes technaflora series. Boost, bloom, grow, thrive alive, magi cal, awesome blossoms, beastie blooms. will also be using home made compost tea and molassas.

Pics to come soon.

Re: 2nd grow carmelicious, purp kush , g13 fem

IMG-20120311-00116.jpg

other ballast will be MH btw for veg

Grows going well. Got back my caregiver paperwork a few days back. Mine n hers are labelled. Had some other friends drop me off clones. Looks like this is turned into a multi strain grow. Chrome diesel, strawberry cough, ak48 , bubbleberry, and iced grapefruit added. Will be nice to have multiple strains and can't wait to see each develop differantly. Started full strength nutes for veg and a teaspoon of molassas per gallon fed.

Thanks for liking the setup. I researched a lot here and learned a lot. Was hoping for input from people for improvements. To be a caregiver in this state the patient sends in the request with your info. As long as u have no criminal record over 21 your pretty much good to go as soon as they cash ur patients check . Only reason I'm doing this for someone is cause I know them. So I'm allowed 12 for me and 12 for her as long as there labelled and its locked up. Should be fun. Gonna get some topsy turvey upside down tomoto plants n herbs going to :)

That's quite impressive growth for a week. Great job on your plants and set up. +rep for that. It's really up to you when you want to flip, how tall do you want them to be? Expect them to double or even triple when you flip the switch. They are pretty short and bushy witch is nice. What's the average height on them?

Avg height is probably around 12 to 16. Super bushy. There short strains. And I have about 6 ft before I can't raise my lights further to be at a safe distance

Well then it's just going to be up to you and how tall you want them! The only problem I see is that as they get taller they get to bushy and one plant blocks the light of another. Mind posting a pic of just the purp Kush? I can get some clones of that this week and I wanna see what it looks like :)

sure ill take pics and post each strain up tonight. im goingto let them go another week before flipping them. from what u see in the pic is the 1000wat and 600 watt ballast . theres another 1000watter on the other side of the room u dont see in the pictures. so ive plenty of space to spread them out when they grow. ive just noticed some yellowing leaves and tips . ive been light on the feeding regiments so this week im going to up the nutes and molassas. ty for showing interest.

Back
Top Bottom