First Time in Soil From DWC - Blue Dream

Ruhaa

Ok I have grown in water (DWC) for awhile now. With all the new stuff out there now and info I'm kinda set on this grow. plus this has been budgeted for cheap due to winter.

The room size is 6x10 9foot ceiling. I'll split the room and grow two plants in the budding room and several in the veg room.

Lights: 1000watts HPS for budding, 12 bulb t5 but might go to a 400watt MH for the veg room.

Nutrients: Blue Plant, 2 part plus the organic line.

Strain: Blue Dream

Soil: Happy Frog potting soil

Pot: Fabric 5gallon

I have a 1500watt heat to heat both room. I do have duct work with a fan that I'll be installing to.The room will be buildet after my next harvest. I had to cut cost and try to keep the room warm.One plant I'll grow normal and the other will be defoild and cropped.
Here is the pix of the clones. The roots are about 8inchs long and white very healthy.
5gl_grow.JPG

Re: First time in soil from dwc ( Blue Dream )

lookin good my friend, i also have pics of clones, just didnt think anyone was interested .will post a few pics

Ok they have been in dirt for a week and a half now.They got there 2nd good watering. I check the ph and ppm of the run off water. Ph was 5.7 and PPM was 638. Here is a few pic.
dirt4.JPG
This is the type of dirt I'm using for this grow.

So I have bee trimming the at a young age. I'm trying to keep the plant short with many branchs. I did give the food to when the last time I have watered them. Not sure if I should feed them again or streight water PH balanced. Any ideas? I only ask I only need to water every 6-7days. It kinda throws my schuled off abit. I hope they drink more the bigger they get.

Redoing my room to contain the heat more for cost wise. So this room will contain 4-6 medium size plants.In both budding and veg rooms.I'll have one heater thats 1500watts,400watt MH for veg in stead of my t5's for the heat and a 1000watt HPS for budding. Size of rooms are 4x6 with 9foot ceilings. I know that there will be alot of heat in the budding room when the lights on. So I'll put a duct fan with a timer to pump it in the Veg room so the heater dont have to run much and with the 400watt light and heater when lights off I'll time and fan in to the budding room. I should be able to cut down the cost to heat this little bit of room.

I really hope this works out to save money and to be able grow during winter month. This is my frist real outside room. I know I'll learn alot with this setup for next year. but cant wait for spring to get here for a bigger grow and open up my rooms again.

I took a few pix the other day.
P101000936.JPG

P101000839.JPG
2_Blue_Dreams.JPG
The one on the right I have started training it by bending the branches.

Well it has been slow. Not like hydro for sure. But there looking really good. The one I have been training the branches and trimming off the sun leafs as the new shoots get about a half an inch. Almost got the right amount of branches going. Going to stunt the growth on the branches up top. And going to leave the bottom branches alone so they can get the same height as the top. for a even canopy.
The other one I'm just trimming the sun leafs to stunt the growth so I can get it to the right height. Here are some pix.
P10103362.JPG
P10103371.JPG
P10103382.JPG

Ok not much has been going on I have now started to train one of the Blue Dreams stake and tied. Plus I have trimming fans leafs off as the new shoots get about a half inch. Now I'll let the plant heal for 10-12 days this plant will be in veg longer then the other Blue Dream.

Here are some pix from early in the weeks to date of the defolided and cropped.
P10104111.JPG
P10104511.JPG
P10104544.JPG

Here the one thats regular with little trimming of fan leafs.
P10104502.JPG
P10104532.JPG
P10104121.JPG

Here the who room with anther project.
P10104521.JPG

I'll take some new pix tonite.

but check out these other journal

My Second Grow On My Own But My First Journal
Blue Dream
Querkle & Blue Dream
I'll take

Today I'm putin 1 of my girls in budding. The other I will wait until its about 10-12 inchs tall. Here are some pix.
Here 1 with both of them.
P10104913.JPG

This is the plant thats going into budding.
P10104873.JPG

This one I'll wait a bit then put it in there.
P10104882.JPG

And I have noticed that pot size matters in size of the plant. Here is a pix of the whole veg room.
P10104923.JPG
Those in smaller pots will be transplanted.

Ok I have moved 4 Blue Dream into budding I did transplant 3 of them. And the one that I was doing normal with a light pruning of the fan leafs.

Hrer are some pix from the last few weeks. It will go from oldes to yesterday.
P10104913.JPG
P10107034.JPG
. well crap I need to upload some mmore photos. I'll have them up by 2morrow.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom