Allergies

sinbad

There's been studies which indicates MM can help allergy suffer's. Many would not believe allergy's to be debilitating but to those who suffer from them MM is a miracle drug.
Has anyone had good luck with a particular strain?:yahoo:

Cannabis will just cover it up the symptoms.

Anyone interested in treating the root cause of many allergies and maladies:

*Quit consuming dairy products and avoid them like the plague. Dairy products in general contribute to the vast majority of allergies and maladies out there. We out-grew the need for our mother's milk when we had all of our baby-teeth. Cow's milk (and it's derivatives) is for baby cows...not baby humans, or adult humans for that matter.

*Go easy with grains and foods made of grains. Most grains are very acidic and raises human blood-acid to toxic levels.

*Lots of fruits and veggies...can't go very wrong with those.

*Lean meats - avoid "feed-lotted" or "caged-fed" livestock and poultry, farm-raised fish: animals fed in this fashion is strictly to make them gain more weight for more profit. They DO NOT eat as much grain left alone. Grains are only a small part of their natural diets. Many of these animal are sick, being treated with anti-biotics and so on.

Learn about what you're putting into your body. "Listen" to your own body instead of listening to all these so-called health experts.

Get into meditation, meditative exercise, self-therapy (massage and pressure point),

Take care of yourself.

Later.

Cannabis may help some allergy issues, not everything. I've been using MM for a year (legal) and my allergies have improved. They're severe, but I know not to be around the triggers also.
My migraines are also triggered by enviorement, when one comes I go have a smoke and its gone.

I've been using MM for a year (legal) and my allergies have improved.

I'm glad to hear that you're getting some relief using Cannabis.

I've had my dealings with allergies as well. Over time I have learned and un-learned many things that have literally kept my allergies from re-occurring (not to mention all the other health problems I was having at the time).

One of the first things I did was to make significant changes in my diet and eating habits. I began avoiding all dairy products the best that I could and eventually eliminated them totally from my diet. I drastically cut eating breads and other things made with grains (presently, the closest thing I come to eating grains is Popcorn). I avoid eating red meat, especially all the feed-lotted beef you find in most grocery stores. I stick with eating chicken and fish (not farm-raised fish) and even then I don't eat it everyday. Fruits and Veggies, nuts and seeds (roasted Sunflower seeds and Pumpkin seeds are my favorite).

Later on I got enrolled in a 9 month massage therapy course where I studied about all sorts of things (at the University level). On the academic side: Anatomy, the Skeletal System, Muscular Kinesiology, the Digestive System, the Lymphatic System, the Cardio-vascular System, Herbology, Reflexology, Massage Techiques, Accu-pressure...there is more was so long ago I can't remember everything. On the Hands-on side: Various massage techniques (Swedish, Oriental, Modern), Accu-pressure (a.k.a. Shiatzu for Japanese variations). Never made it professionally, but I did learn quite a bit to help myself. I even began developing my own techiques for self-administrated massage and accu-pressure.

I couldn't even begin to tell you how it changed me, not over night, but...you know; it's a learning and un-learning process. Got to the point where I don't even take any kinds of medications (uh, well...except for Cannabis), prescriptions or over-the-couter. Sometimes my daily (almost) self-therapy sessions aren't enough. I do loose my focus and grip occasionaly and wind up laid up with some severe pains so I do keep a bottle of Ibuprofen tucked away someplace.

I do "trade off" massages and accu-pressure sessions with close friends from time to time since I don't have any purchasing power to hire a Massage Therapist.

I could show you a few things that you, yourself, can do to help even more in relieving your migraines. I could always make a video and post it in here :hmmmm:

Alright...that's all for now.

Take care sinbad.

Hey greenadvocate...

Right on bro :thumb:

Song's got some good groove with a "message" for "massaging the soul". I like it...I like it alot.

:green_heart:

:)

;)

There was a documentary on drinking milk, use of dairy and it reported that using dairy gives the same reward in the body as heroin. Thought that to be odd.
H.D. went through the same things with my allergies, as they came on all at once while in the service. One spring day I turned red, was having a reaction to something. My buddy took me to emergenccy room, where they told me it was allergies. Since then I've been in clinics, hospitalized, and speacilist's for them. Best course is to avoid, learn what to avoid and for my case, also an allergy pill everyday(Claritain). Sucks, but the MM soothes my body where I don't break out as easy from every little thing.
Never thought about massage, if you suffer form allergies-you'll do anything to stop the torrment.
Thanks for the info-everything helps and we're all in this together, lets make life easier!:nicethread:

Never thought about massage, if you suffer form allergies-you'll do anything to stop the torrment.

I had a lot more to deal with than just allergies...just the tip of the iceberg. I was tied up in knots from head to toe. Stiffness in my neck was demoralizing. The pains in my shoulder, and especially in my back (lumbar area)...felt like I had daggers thrust into and twisting around inside of me. I was going through all these meds and physical therapies that just made everything worse. Meds...would you believe it - I even had psychiatrists prescribing neurolyptics like Haldol for my pain. It was like they were saying "Hey Dave...the pain is all in your head...".

I lucked out getting to go to that massage therapy school. I was on Disability at the time and I qualified for state rehab assistance so I didn't have to pay anything except bus fare. The things that I learned there changed my life dramatically.

Massage, and related therapies like Accu-pressure, are akin to re-introducing your brain to the rest of your body, and vice versa.

Your body is one organism and our brains are constantly distracted from our bodies. I know that sounds kookie, maybe even a little frightening, but...

No faith required. I've witnessed and felt the results first-hand, on myself, on others - on the receiving and giving.

Please learn about massage and accu-pressure, whether you have someone else to give you one, or doing it yourself. You won't be disappointed if you give it a change to work. Some of the results you will experience will be immediate, while others may take some time as you're going through what most people in the field call "relief and release", both physical and mental.

I'm still thinking about making a "Self-Massage Tutorial" video and pasting it on YouTube. I haven't got everything worked out yet.

Okay.

All for now.

Take care sinbad.

;)

I am a life long allergy sufferer. I take prescription meds for seasonal allergies which don't always alleviate or suppress symptoms. One day as a teen I was smoking with an aunt (I know right?). My sinuses were swollen and stopped up beyond Draino repair. Simply put, I couldn't breath through my nose.....period! I hit the joint twice and suddenly its like the faucet opened. Now it wouldn't stop running. My aunt says "Boy look atcha! Just opened ya sinuses right up." She laughs as my high ass concisely responded "Medicinal marijauna". I was joking at the time, but over the years I have learned to use cannabis to help alleviate my allergy symptoms.
Not only does cannabis have the ability to unblock my sinuses but also to dry out mucus membranes. When I can't stop sneezing w/runny noses, I smoke and the runny nose stops and sneezing is drastically curtailed. I can't figure out how my backed up sinuses can be unblocked (that release of sinus pressure feels wonderful!), yet other times my nose/mouth become kindred terrain with the arid Sahara region. My only logical explaination is that the the cannabinoids fight inflamation in my sinus cavity, opening the airway that was previosly constricted. Anyhow just thought I'd share this being that it is allergy season. I smoked the day before yesterday when a hay fever attack drove me indoors. I hope someone reading this finds the relief I have for their allergies with this new knowledge. :peace: and God bless.

i used to wake up every morning and have like the worst asthma attack it seemed like and nagging cough in the morning..

ever since i moved away from las vegas to a rural town i havent had this problem.

i dont know what it is but i think the air quality is really shitty there and also that i notice that they have jets that spray some sort of chemicals in the air and i read upon it and they say they do it in highly populated areas.

i love rural towns a lot better. my town has less than 4000 people.

I am a life long allergy sufferer. I take prescription meds for seasonal allergies which don't always alleviate or suppress symptoms. One day as a teen I was smoking with an aunt (I know right?). My sinuses were swollen and stopped up beyond Draino repair. Simply put, I couldn't breath through my nose.....period! I hit the joint twice and suddenly its like the faucet opened. Now it wouldn't stop running. My aunt says "Boy look atcha! Just opened ya sinuses right up." She laughs as my high ass concisely responded "Medicinal marijauna". I was joking at the time, but over the years I have learned to use cannabis to help alleviate my allergy symptoms.
Not only does cannabis have the ability to unblock my sinuses but also to dry out mucus membranes. When I can't stop sneezing w/runny noses, I smoke and the runny nose stops and sneezing is drastically curtailed. I can't figure out how my backed up sinuses can be unblocked (that release of sinus pressure feels wonderful!), yet other times my nose/mouth become kindred terrain with the arid Sahara region. My only logical explaination is that the the cannabinoids fight inflamation in my sinus cavity, opening the airway that was previosly constricted. Anyhow just thought I'd share this being that it is allergy season. I smoked the day before yesterday when a hay fever attack drove me indoors. I hope someone reading this finds the relief I have for their allergies with this new knowledge. :peace: and God bless.

Thanks you soo much for this info!! this is exactly what I was looking for. I have tried every otc allergy pill plus cold and sinus pills. I am at this point worried about my liver and started thinking there has to be a harmless way to fix this pressure and tired-ness without all the damage to my liver from otc meds. I searched for medical cannabis and allergies and this is what I needed. Did it let you resume normal functioning of life? Right now I am stuck indoors on the couch because I literally can barely breathe. About to go eat a medical cannabis treat now. Again, thanks for the info!!

Yeah my wife suffers from severe allergies and unfortunately we live in one of the worst parts of the US for them. I keep telling her try using cannabis.

My Wife had severe allergies every since we been married (32 yrs) and complained about them everyday...then she started cannabis concentrated oil dosed properly and now when the seasons are bad they are MINOR to nil...not to mention no more severe migraines and pain & weight control. BTW taken properly with no euphoric their are NO allegentics issues compared to smoking as an example. However if you dose properly with the cannabis oil 1st .... smoke til your hearts content even though personally if allergic to smoke...nada.

CocoCanna = Cannabis concentrated oil mixed with Coconut oil...oh nm...u already got the best cosmetic products :)

I am also having allergy problem specially with my skin when I change my cosmetic products.My skin tends to have red patches and continuous itching if product doesn't suit me.

I have very severe allergies. I use Cannabis daily so that I can function. I have done all the traditional medicinal routes to no avail.

I use to have seasonal hay fever that was a misery dealing with when I was growing up. Actifed, Ecotrin, Seldane, Benedryl. But after I started using cannabis as medicine I noticed that I do not seem to suffer at all....even though watching the local news (Philadelphia, I live in South Jersey) this is supposed to be the one of the worst seasons for hay fever. I hardly noticed. Another benefit of this God given herb!

Revelation 22:2 and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

1 Timothy 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

I use to have seasonal hay fever that was a misery dealing with when I was growing up. Actifed, Entex, Seldane, Benedryl. But after I started using cannabis as medicine I noticed that I do not seem to suffer at all....even though watching the local news (Philadelphia, I live in South Jersey) this is supposed to be the one of the worst seasons for hay fever. I hardly noticed. Another benefit of this God given herb!

Revelation 22:2 and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

1 Timothy 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

(Not Ecotrin I meant Entex!!!)

Back
Top Bottom