200 Gallons Smart pot

Lansky

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to make my own 200gallons smart pots. I heard about pond underlayment but not sure this is what to use. if anyone has info much appreciated. :thumb:

Smart pots are fabric... The ones i've seen appear to be a type of heavy felt... Someone named them smart pots because they breath... Someone is always thinking up a name for their stoner ideas, and they stick.... Because it breaths, they called it smart... Wish that applied to human beans.........

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to make my own 200gallons smart pots. I heard about pond underlayment but not sure this is what to use. if anyone has info much appreciated. :thumb:
Pond underlayment would be some type of non permeable material, typically rubber. The smarts pots i have are a type of heavy felt, its very similar to landscape fabric which is sold in large rolls. You could also check with fabric shops they might have something similar.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Pond underlayment would be some type of non permeable material, typically rubber. The smarts pots i have are a type of heavy felt, its very similar to landscape fabric which is sold in large rolls. You could also check with fabric shops they might have something similar.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I guess I forgot a word, I meant pond liner underlayment ugh as these Beckett 6 ft. x 12 ft. Underlayment for Pond Liners-UL612HD - The Home Depot it looks like felt.

If you are looking to make a pot the size I would suggest chicken wire or hardware cloth for the sides to give it some kind of support. You could then line it with landscape fabric or Tyvek.. Good Luck ..

Back
Top Bottom